BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren The Big Pony Collection No.2 Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce see more...

Sara K.
Gibsonia, PA
This is my favorite perfume ever! It is on the pricier side, but I still keep coming back to this one. Unlike most perfumes I’ve tried, this stays on for the whole day. It is not too strong, but has a nice, light scent.
Caley M.
I'm not sure if this perfume is still made, but I absolutely love it. It's a great perfume for younger girls (13-18) who are just starting to wear perfume. It's sweet and fruity, but is not overpowering. The price is reasonable (when I had purchased- like I said, not sure if it's still being sold), and it lasts for awhile. The bottle is small enough to fit into a backpack or gym bag if you're wanting something nice to bring to school, but not super expensive.
Jenny D.
Finished a bottle of this recently and I really loved it. So fruity and delicious smelling and was just easy to throw on and go. It isn't the longest lasting perfume but I don't mind. I would definitely consider repurchasing this at some point in the future if I could still find it!
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
I've had this perfume for a couple years and this still smells the same way it did when I opened it. It's very sweet and candy smelling. It's good to mix with the blue #1 one. I have a 4 of the Pony perfumes and they all smell great and there's a couple you can layer.
Allie D.
Tyrone, GA
I love this parfum. It smells great and lasts a really long time. I had no irritation from putting it on my skin, and got compliments all night. I've been using this for abou a year, and still on my first bottle. A little goes a long way, so you definitely get what you pay for.
Coral C.
San Antonio, TX
Got this as a Christmas gift and I loved it! Probably wore it everyday after I got it until it ran out and it lasted a decent amount of time and it stayed on my skin for a while and it was also reasonably priced for a higher brand fragrance
K w.
Of all the Big Pony scents, I like this one the most. It's the one that's floral and the bottle is a vibrant pretty pink. I would recommended this to anyone who likes light floral scents with musk undertones. I get terrible migraines but this doesn't bother me at all.
Angela E.
Bryant
Not gonna rate it high cause I have never smelled it, but I am a big fan of Ralph Lauren. Ralph Lauren is the best smell to me because I'm not allergic to it plus I love the smell.
Jessica R.
I love this perfume. I have almost used the whole bottle. Very nice packaging. First time using it and I love the scent. It's long lasting on my skin and I would repurchase.
Olivia L.
I really like the scent of this perfume, however I wish the price was a bit lower considering it is not made by a Luxury brand. The smell is great but wish it lasted longer

Amazon