Ralph Lauren The Big Pony Collection # 3 Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Valery M.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Contemporary life is an exciting colorful multi-dimensional adventure for a confident young woman. She can no longer be defined by a single aspect of her life. Ralph Lauren celebrates her many facets and accomplishments with The Big Pony Collection for Women a series of four fragrances embracing dynamic femininity. A new generation of women is leading the way and they now have a fragrance collection to call their own. Eccentric rebellious and independent this floral green fragrance highlights pear and mimosa. The crisp bright scent represents ultimate optimism and natural feminine radiance for a woman who dances to the beat of her own drum. Set upon a luminous yellow bottle the oversized blue polo pony icon contrasts with a bold orange number 3. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.Features. Type - EDT Spray. Gender - Women. Item weight - 3.4 oz. see more...

Kacy C.
The smell is a little strong, but I do get a lot of compliments on it. In small quantities it smells nice. I'll surely be purchasing this product once again very soon. Although, I'm not very privileged with wealth. I am going to ask all of my family members, immediate or not, to purchase this product for me for Hanukkah and/ or Christmas. However, it may not be in my best interest to ask all of my family members at once because then I might end up with many bottles of this wonderful product. In contrast getting many bottles of this product on one occasion might not be the worst present I've ever gotten, one year my grandmother and mother got me an ugly Christmas sweater that they made me wear to the family reunion the next summer in Florida at Universal Studios. I was not very happy and after that trip washed the sweater, and much to my enjoyment it SHRUNK. I could never wear that poor, poor sweater again. I was wearing that product that day, but that's not important, my grandmother and mother were not very happy and said I should get a new washing machine and dryer set. The next day I went out to Home Depot to get a new set. I couldn’t find one that I could afford because I am broke because I bought this product so many times. They were really mad at me but then I showed them the perfume and they weren't as mad at me anymore. Then I went to bed because I was feeling quite tired and I did not want to stay up too late. When I woke up the next morning my room smelled of perfume and the bottle/ case was gone. I went out side of my room and I saw my drunk Grandma and Mom who both reeked of the perfume. They had stolen my perfume. It was a really, really expensive product so I kicked both of them out of my house. This product has started a massive family feud so now that I think about it I really don’t think this is a good product.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
I've had this perfume for a couple years and this still smells the same way it did when I opened it. I have a 4 of the Pony perfumes and they all smell great and I love layering them to create different scents.
Amanda L.
Providence, RI
I splurged on this as a treat for myself so I only use it on special occasions or to give myself a bit if a pick me up. The scent of this is fresh and feminine and not too heavy. I always get complemented when I wear this scent so it helps me feel better about myself.
Nicole S.
Kings Mountain, NC
Love the scent. Mixes well with the others in the collection. Nothing can compare to it. A little pricey but well worth it. Bought the entire collection
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
Dura muchísimo sobre tu cuerpo haciendo que huelas súper rico durante todo el dia, sin tener que retocarlo cada vez que sientes que ya no hueles bien
Sara D.
Salem, OR
I love this so much, but the only bummer I had about it was I didn't feel like it lasted for very long. I found myself reapplying it often.
ayleen p.
Doral, FL
I love this perfume with the fragrance having as you miss you have a powerful odor sits some after me and leaves a delicious scent is sweet
Samantha D.
East Setauket, NY
In moderate proportions this perfume smells great, but it can easily be overdone. The right amount smells crisp and very faintly of pear.
Sharon J.
Hartselle, AL
Excellent light citrus scent perfect for daytime. I love this and would recommend!end to anyone who likes light scented perfumes.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
I bough the set on Macy's and let me tell you, I love it. The scents are so beautiful, summery and fresh, I just love them all.