BY RALPH LAUREN

The Big Pony Collection # 3 By Ralph Lauren Edt Spray (the Bracelet Edition) For Men 3.4 oz see more...

Rebecca V.
You can never go wrong with any Ralph Lauren product. I have so many of their fragrances for myself and my husband as well as their clothing line. Anything they make is first class. Their fragrances smell so amazing and last all day and night. this collection is amazing in both the men's and women's scents. LOVE!!!!!
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I like this cologne for my husband, and he does too because of the scent. But the scent of this cologne is not anything extraordinary or outstanding from many other brands.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
My husband keeps a bottle of this on hand to give to new soldiers in his unit as a welcome gift. I like that it is cheap and not over powering.
Abbe H.
Mocksville, NC
Lasts pretty long throughout day but I'm not to happy with the smell. It's not a horrible smell but I wouldn't recommend it.
Makaila J.
My cousin uses this. And he smells so good..it only takes one spray and you will smell good for the rest of the day
Susan M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I bought this as a gift for my husband after hearing and seeing rave reviews. It was a let-down for him, though.
Nakei H.
Smells absolutely amazing, I give this product 30 stars. lol I just love the fragrance, makes me space out.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I get this for my guy and I just love how he smells in it. He doesn't wear it often enough for my taste.
Valentina T.
Doral, FL
In love with this perfume! It has an amazing and perfect aroma for an everyday use. I'm getting it again!
Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this for my dad and he loved it. It's not over powering like a lot of colognes on the market.