Ralph Lauren Tender Romance Gift Set uploaded by Rosie K.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I already love the scent! But I love the size of these. I leave the big one on my vanity and use the small one in my purse to go! I like that the small one actually has a pump and I could put it in my bag and not worrying about the top coming off and it's spilling out everywhere!
Paola R.
Bakersfield, CA
I gave this to my mom as a gift and she absolutely loved it. The bottle was nice and cute and it was a good price. I wouldn't complain about it. It made a perfect Mother's Day gift. I would recommend this.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
I gifted this set to my mother. Since I completely love this scent I was sure she would love it as well. So fresh with a hint of floral. Just so beautiful and elegant scent.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Excellent perfume i just smelled it the other day and im in love. I love it its great i had to hsve it right away