BY RALPH LAUREN

Promising, Enchanting, Intimate.

Ralph Lauren presents Tender Romance, a fragrance that evokes the feeling of falling in love for the first time.

A delicate caress of pure white magnolia and silky soft cashmere, this enchanting scent captures the story of an intimate, unforgettable moment.

• Who else thinks this is the PERFECT summer scent??10 Answers
  • Is it more of a floral or citrus smell? I'm looking for a bright ...1 Answers
  • What kind of scent does this have? Is it more fruity or flowery o...1 Answers
Vicki S.
This is a new perfume to me but I have been absolutely loving it! It has such a pretty scent, but it’s not overpowering it. I don’t feel like this scent lingers as much as some of my other perfumes, but it really does smell great!
Anastasia l.
I received a sample of this perfume through sephora and have found another I truly love. It has a very soft scent that isn't overwhelming. The price deters me a bit from purchasing a full size bottle of this. I will definitely be ordering though through my perfume subscription boxes!
Lori L.
Top Notes: bergamot, ginger, pear
Middle notes: white ginger lily, white magnolia, jasmine
Base notes: cashmere wood, benzoin, musk

I received Tender Romance over a year ago and used the whole rollerball up, which never happens.  It is the perfect scent for summer. Light yet full bodied. It smells of a floral garden waking up on a summers morning. It's not my usual go-to scent, as I prefer fruity or darker scents, but this just complimented me and my life last summer. I really liked the experience of Tender Romance, but since then my taste in fragrances has changed and I've become more opinionated about them as well.

When I was looking for a fragrance to test, I came across a small sample of Tender Romance and thought I'd give it another go.  At first, I was so in love with Tender Romance again because it is different than other fragrances I have worn. Then I thought, "This isn’t romantic, it’s a quiet musk that is kind of a one-note soapy mess." Yet I continued to wear it and found that Tender Romance is a simple yet sensual fragrance. I don’t smell the pear or florals in this gorgeous perfume. At first, I do smell the citrus that quickly turns into a rich vanilla which is very beautiful. Unfortunately, it turns soapy on me about 30 minutes in.

This stage is quite unappealing, but when I asked family members about the smell they said it didn’t smell soapy to them. So I will say this must be my body chemistry and nose that is picking up a soap vibe so I will not hold that against the perfume. Once Tender Romance hits the dry down I smell an earthy richness of musk and the sweetness of benzoin, which I so love. From start to finish, Tender Romance lasts about two hours, which isn’t even the length of a good date. So if you want to continue to smell this rich, beautiful, sensual scent throughout the day or on a date, you are going to have to reapply.

Tender Romance changed my idea of what a romantic fragrance should smell like. I expected a bubbly fruity floral that had class and style. A scent that showed excitement and encouraged me to put my best foot forward. Instead, I was taught the best lesson ever. A Tender Romance projects a quiet sophistication that says I’m comfortable with who I am. Will you accept me for me?
melinda t.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Romance&Trade; Eau De Parfum, Romance&Trade; Eau De Parfum more...
TENDER ROMANCE IS just want it describes. Soft romantic Gourmand elegant Fragrance. I Find that this Fragrance Is Personal but Noticeable when approached. My husband loves This Fragrance on me So I definitely recommend For Lovers. Long lasting And It Will Definitely Be a Long time Lover of Mine.
тσяι E.
Land O Lakes, FL
I loveeeeeee the smell of this I got it as a gift and it's a warm vanilla like with a bit of oak wood scent and it lasts a long time and some people even said they could smell it after I was in and out of the pool
Viviana De Pablos S.
Doral, FL
I am addicted to buying perfumes and without a doubt this is one of my favorites, it smells super delicious and also that the aroma lasts a lot on the skin. no doubt when I run out I'll buy it again because I love it
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
My second favorite perfume. I recently over the summer for a sample of this and absolute loved it! It has a sweet smell but not entirely too sweet. I describe it as almost a pepper type of smell. Great perfume!
Devynn V.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Romance&Trade; Eau De Parfum more...
This is it! While shopping at Dillard’s I noticed first the bottle, simple and straightforward,which is what lead me to the spritz - which was a perfectly even fine mist. The fragrance was enticing, so much so that when I got home my fiancé complimented it. It lasted all day! Will definitely buy again.
Kashifa Q.
YES!!!!! One of my favorites. I got this as a sample from somewhere and I absolutely loved it. It smells great and last like forever!! (Until you wash your clothes) I sprayed it on my jacket and it lasted for a very long time I didn't even need to spray it again. I love the smell. And I will recommend this to every girl out there!! It is a little pricey but if you really want a decent perfume I'd say to buy this one.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Romance&Trade; Eau De Parfum more...
The perfume my mom wore when I was a child has benzoin as an important note, so i have found I gravitate towards other perfumes that use benzoin. This is no exception, I love it. Tender Romance does the fruity floral thing better than any perfume I've tried but if I were to describe it, its gummy bears plus benzoin resin. Simply intoxicating. No I can't wear it for work or serious events, it's a flirty youthful candy scent but that's great for less serious events. I do get a bit of a ginger ale bubbly note as well.
Kacie Lynn S.
Lafayette, LA
Who else thinks this is the PERFECT summer scent??
Jay A.
Do you think Tender Romance is best for a young person, mature adult, or perfect for any age?
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Did anyone love this scent enough to purchase the full-sized product?
Alyssa H.
Does this have a very powdery scent? Is it long lasting? Thanks!
Meghan R.
I believe any age could wear this depending on location, younger age groups may use it for more of a special occasion fragrance, whereas older generations may prefer it for an everyday fragrance. It's very fresh and nice.