Ralph Lauren Style - Edp For Women 1.3 Oz Spray uploaded by Ana S.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Betty M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the perfume and so does my husband! I wear it to work! It covers up the dog smell on my clothes which I need with 2 dogs! I also have sensitive skin and I had no reaction to it which is amazing!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This perfume has an amazing scent ,it's light and refreshing I have been using Ralph Lauren perfumes since high school and never disappointed love this one, highly recommend so worth it.
Nanette C.
White Lake
I love this perfume! !! For me it's a late spring and summery scent. It's sweet and floral tones go with any look. I'm not fond of musky scents. This does not have that.
Adrianna G.
One of my favorite scents. Long lasting and sweet tones. Great quality I'm sometimes sensitive to perfumes and this one is great. It lasts throughout my entire day.
Crismar V.
I am in love with the fragrance it's strong but it's also pleasant and nice. It's not a smell that old lady will put on. It's a calm nice fragrance.
Claribel G.
I love this fragrance it has such an amazing smell not to strong and not to weak of a smell. It's just perfect. I love it so much.
Kimberly R.
This scent was really great. Packaging and all was very cute. I will purchase this again because i really liked the smell.
Nazha I.
Orlando, FL
This perfume smells great, and actually lasts pretty long. I only have to reapply 2-3 times. Its better than most brands
Crystal B.
Mountain Home, AR
Always love to try different ones they make and so far I have not found on I do not like you will love a must get
Margarita D.
Lexington, KY
I have really enjoyed this perfume smells amazing recommended to family and friends and great for a gift .