Ralph Lauren Style - Edp For Women 1.3 Oz Spray uploaded by Ana S.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Sara H.
Kansas, OK
I can't find this scent anywhere anymore but it is my mothers favorite perfume and it is lovely! Crisp and not overwhelming but definitely sophisticated smelling without reminding you of floral curtains and knitting needles! IF anyone knows where to find this please let me know!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This perfume has an amazing scent ,it's light and refreshing I have been using Ralph Lauren perfumes since high school and never disappointed love this one, highly recommend so worth it.
Suzy H.
Cincinnati, OH
Ralph Lauren Style is my dream scent! It's not overbearing, light and floral and flirty

The bottle is adorable and I love the pink color! I hope they never discontinue it
Nanette C.
White Lake
I love this perfume! !! For me it's a late spring and summery scent. It's sweet and floral tones go with any look. I'm not fond of musky scents. This does not have that.
Betty M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the perfume and so does my husband! I wear it to work! It covers up the dog smell on my clothes which I need with 2 dogs! I also have sensitive skin and I had no reaction to it which is amazing!
Adrianna G.
One of my favorite scents. Long lasting and sweet tones. Great quality I'm sometimes sensitive to perfumes and this one is great. It lasts throughout my entire day.
Crismar V.
I am in love with the fragrance it's strong but it's also pleasant and nice. It's not a smell that old lady will put on. It's a calm nice fragrance.
Claribel G.
I love this fragrance it has such an amazing smell not to strong and not to weak of a smell. It's just perfect. I love it so much.
Maygan S.
Beautiful fragrance! One of the best Polo Ralph Lauren has to afford. For a high end product it isn't over the top expensive.
Kimberly R.
This scent was really great. Packaging and all was very cute. I will purchase this again because i really liked the smell.