BY RALPH LAUREN

• This looks really chic and wonderful! What are the over a...1 Answers
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
For the strong woman that wants a strong smell. This is an oldie and a goodie. I love my Ralph Lauren fragrances and this is a fav. Ralph Lauren Safari Women Eau de Parfum Spray
Estefany P.
el empaque es muy refinado y diferente, su olor es un poco fuerte para mi gusto pero es el aroma preferido de mi mamá, su esencia es floral y es duradera, esta desde hace tiempo en el mercado, diría que es una fragancia para una mujer madura y adulta y no para una joven
Coppelia A.
Humble, TX
This is my mom's signature scent and it's very special to me. I find it both feminine and strong. It's mild enough for every day use, but memorable enough to make it appropriate for special occasions. The only thing is you can't find it everywhere! You have to go on a hunting safari to find it sometimes!
Jenny R.
I loved that the Ralph Lauren Safari was a warmer smelling scent. It isn't too floral or fruity. That, I loved. However, it doesn't seem to last all day so at noon, you may be reaching for more. :(
Kim P.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the Ralph Lauren Safari Women Eau de Parfum Spray! It has such a beautiful smell and reminds me of being on a safari! Its not too dramatic, I do not like super strong scents. It is the perfect amount of tang to it. It has a real natual feel to it.
Brianna H.
West Islip, NY
I found an old bottle of this at a yard sale. The intensity is wonderful and really sticks out from today's whispers of fragrances. It starts off very strong but calms down into something addictive. I do wish that that stage lasted longer.
Paulith R.
Not my favorite scent of perfume, The packaging is beautiful, however i think it smells a little to old for me. It's very decadent and rich. It generally is long lasting, but compared to their other fragrances I prefer the DG scent better. I would recommend it for an older woman.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
I like this perfume but you really have to be careful you don't put too much on as its really strong. And can spark some headaches sometimes, as well as make it too strong and musky.
Amber K.
Seminole, FL
It can be over powering but this product has made me smell good on days I really should take a shower but I am to lazy to!😂 the packaging is soooo cute!!!!
Stormie C.
No my favorite bit smells good. Prefer Victorias secret more. Product over all last for the day and it's just enough so people can smell it
Corinne C.
Covington, OH
This looks really chic and wonderful! What are the over and undertones of this product?