BY RALPH LAUREN

The adventure and spirit of safari for the rugged individual who lives his life without boundaries. A sophisticated blend of refreshing herbals and warm woods. Fragrance Type: Herbaceous Wood Key Notes: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Vetiver User Attributes: Rugged, Casual Outdoors see more...

Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have not actually used this product, but I bought it for my boyfriend and let me tell you ladies the scent is so inviting. I know different smells for different bodies and this one I would highly recommend !!
Marialexandra G.
One of my favorite colognes on my husband. Its smells like MAN but its not overpowering. The bottle is beautiful as well, very manly and elegant.
Raymond P.
Boston, MA
Great price, great scent. My go-to when I go out withe family or friends. It's not as overpowering in scent like other sprays I've used.
Shalise M.
ashtabula, OH
I love this scent my boyfriend has it he uses it all of the time such a good scent. probably one of my favorite colognes he wears
Brittany C.
Actually received this from amazon by accident versus the green Polo and we were quite surprised! I will buy it for him again!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Ralph Lauren Safari For Men Eau de Toilette Spray is a nice sohpisticated blend of fragrance for men but I like others better.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
It smells amazing and my boyfriend love its! It is very pricey but it has a unique smell I have never smelled before.
Michelle M.
South Bend, IN
The best gift I gave him. I love it when he wears it so it makes us both happy It's a great product worth the price.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I bought this for my husband and it smells amazing. It also last all day. I can still smell it at the end of the day.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
All the ralph lauren colognes smell amazing. I highly recommend them for the man in your life they all smell great.