BY RALPH LAUREN

This exotic medley of warm woods and sparkling citrus notes is gently warmed with the essences of lavender, clove, and vetiver.

Anton M.
Memphis
Never smelled it because I can't find it anywhere to sample to buy.... I heard it smelled magnificent... Can't wait to try it 😭 But I love Ralph Lauren Blue in the dark blue bottle and I love Red Intense
Brittany C.
We actually got this by mistake from amazon. When were disappointed when we received it but You know us we have to try it. When he put it on we fell in love with it. We will be buying it again.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
"I bought this for my dad for Christmas, because I remember my cousin loving it.. I usually stick to Lacoste Red, but I think this will be my alternative smell. Can't go wrong here. Strong woodsy smell...a man's man scent as my wife would describe it."
Ashley C.
This is an old school fragrance. It is a very strong powerful fragrance that mostly older men wear. The other Ralph Lauren fragrances are softer and more towards the younger crowd. Not really my cup of tea when it comes to men's fragrance.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have not actually used this product, but I bought it for my boyfriend and let me tell you ladies the scent is so inviting. I know different smells for different bodies and this one I would highly recommend !!
Nikki  N.
I remember when this first came out I was working behind a fragrance counter! I personally don't like this overpowering scent. I think RL has ally of other fregrance options that are more refined.
Barbara B.
Tulsa, OK
Want your man to small AMAZING?
You have to buy this!! I love how masculine this spray is and how light the smell is!!
It lasts a long time and you can even smell it the next day!! m Love it
Roman J.
Best.....Cologne.... EVER. This is a kinda older scent I think but it's SO amazing on guys and if I buy it for myself I sort of just spray it in my room haha it smells so good!
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
This perfume Ralph Lauren Safari for Men Eau de Toilette Spray oh my goodness will put you in a deep trans this cologne smells amazing it is not to strong of a scent and it will definitely turn heads once entering into a room.
Samantha H.
Bought this for my boyfriend, I know he didn't particularly care for it.as the smell was a little off. I don't recommend it unless you like extremely strong scents.
Kristine N.