BY RALPH LAUREN

Green Floral Fragrance Introduced in the year 1990, by the design house of Ralph Lauren. Safari is a gentle floral fragrance with a blend of rare oils and green floral with warm citrus notes. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Antonisha C.
Reidsville, NC
I love the smell of this perfume. I normally struggle to keep the smell of perfume on my body throughout the day but this perfume is even strong enough to where other people can smell it. It is the perfect balance of strong and sweet so that it will not give you a headache. Though I do believe it is a bit pricey I will be purchasing this product again in the future.
Leslie M.
This is an okay fragrance. Smells better in the bottle than it does on me, very spicy, deep and musky. Beautifully packaged and has been on the market sine I was IN HIGH SCHOOL! Not my first choice in fragrances but great for a seductive feeling or a night out with the husband. Scent lasts 4 to 6 hours.
LEAR25297 Candy T.
Me encanta el olor de este perfume. Normalmente me esfuerzo por mantener el olor del perfume en mi cuerpo durante todo el día, pero este perfume es aún lo suficientemente fuerte como para que otras personas pueden oler
Steffany V.
Doral, FL
Great Perfum! I love how this smell.
I already bought 3 just for gifts to my mom, mother in law, and for my sister
and definitely it has a good price
Lisa G.
Buhl, ID
The parfum spray has a nice crisp scent, and works well with my lotions. 3 stars because it doesn't seem to stay on that long.
Lindsey C.
Mercedes, TX
This scent smells so sexy. I can't imagine my life without it. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good smell.
Makala H.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
Love Love LOVE it smells so good!! One of my favorites for sure. Expensive but good Would love if it was a little cheaper
Gina D.
Chesterfield, MO
Love this fragrance. It is the perfect go to scent for different occasions. Only need about two sprays and you're good
Virginia Q.
Definitely a smell my sensitive nose can handle, when i go on a date i love too use this perfume more then any other
estephanie c.
huele bien que mas se puede esperar de esta marca tan buena y todo lo demas esta a tu gusto si lo pruebas :3 me gusto