Ralph Lauren Romance Women Sensuous Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by member-895960fdbRalph Lauren Romance Women Sensuous Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by member-895960fdb

BY RALPH LAUREN

Indulge yourself with sensuous foaming lather that gently cleanses while it envelops you in the essence of romance. A rich, luxurious lather that cleanses and conditions, our Sensuous Bath and Shower Gel is subtly enhanced with Ralph Lauren Romance to leave your skin refreshed and lightly scented for lasting softness. Sensuous Bath & Shower Gel Fragrance:   The timeless essence of falling in love. Created for the woman who believes in true love, affection, warmth and togetherness. The fragrance of tender moments and the simple joys of life.  A sensual essence of velvety woods, exhilarating florals and seductive musk. Fragrance Type:   Sparkling Floral Key Notes:   Lychee, Sungoddess Rose, Night Blooming Daylily, Patchouli Coeur User Attributes:   Falling in Love, Romantic & Sexy see more...

• Who else is good at losing the spray carp for the perfume bottles...5 Answers
Erlinn E.
lic
Love this perfume !! I have purchased it many many times. It smells great, it's lasts long! It's one of those perfumes that when someone walks past you, you get smacked in the face with goodness 😍
Brisban R.
Allendale, MI
The smell is my favorite thing about this product. It works really well too on my body and isn’t very harsh. I wish there was more in the bottle or soaped up more than just kind of sliding off of my skin.
Tasha L.
Chesterfield, VA
As someone with sensitive skin, I have to be really careful using perfumed products in the shower. I typically can only use very simple plain soap otherwise I am subject to rashes and other sorts of skin issues. With this product, because I enjoy the smell so much, I find that if I use it on my outer core and rinse really well, I can benefit from the scent without some of the harsher side effects. This, of course, is provided that I don't use it back to back day after day. I must let my skin rest between uses.
Tanaya S.
Gulfport, MS
This has such a Heavenly fragrance & luxurious feel! My boyfriend bought this for me & now me knows he must CONTINUE buying it! 😍 I can use it any time of the day & it won't be too strong or overpowering afterwards. I use a light moisturizer after my shower so that the scent is still there & I get compliments each & every time (if I go out in public).
Kayla P.
Hazleton
I love this scent its not over powering. It's light weight and it absorbs quick into the skin
The smell lasts all day. A fresh floral bouquets. You will definitely get many compliments wearing this. I love how radiant my skin feels after.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this and I aware it's one of the only brands that smell that strong all day long. It is a little pricey I bought mine from Macy's but other then that so worth the money. I will definitely recommend to others!!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scent is light and pure as a perfume and just the same as a shower gel. It’s very gentle on the skin and smells wonderful with shower heat. I leaves a subtle scent after showering. Would definitely recommend with the perfume as well!
Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
I love the sent, and the silky feel. More of a wintery sent. Reminds me of a night out on the town. Not to floral, yet not musky and manly. Always have it on my dresser and buy more as I run low. It's definitely a must try!
Carmen V.
Washington , DC
The fragance is perfect for day and night, is not too strong but you can definitely sense the smell, it feels subtle and refreshing, the whole line is perfect! Midnight romance is also amazing but it is a lil stronger
Victoria K.
Castle Hayne
It's a good scent, but a little too strong for my liking. This brand usually has hit or miss products for me, and this was a miss. But my mom has used it and absolutely loves it, so it just depends on the person!
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Who else is good at losing the spray carp for the perfume bottles lol