Add a Photo

By RALPH LAUREN
#7 in Fragrance for Her

The timeless essence of falling in love. Created for the woman who believes in true love, affection, warmth and togetherness. The fragrance of tender moments and the simple joys of life.  A sensual essence of velvety woods, exhilarating florals and seductive musk.

Fragrance Type:   Sparkling Floral

Key Notes:   Lychee, Sungoddess Rose, Night Blooming Daylily, Patchouli Coeur

User Attributes:   Falling in Love, Romantic & Sexy

Photos (16)
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Received this as a gift years ago(thank you Chuck!) Initially I WAS concerned because I have Environmental Allergies, & it IS a HIGHLY SCENTED, SOPHISTICATED, STRONG, Long Lasting *FLORAL* PERFUME. I believe this would be best suited as a "signature" scent, as people WILL remember this scent!! Once this perfume dulls down, it's (mid)2nd&(bottom/end) 3rd notes come thru, it seems to really shine. I would recommend this scent to anyone who enjoys Floral type scents! I must apologize as I don't have any idea of a price range, however!! I'm SURE that one SHOULD consider a few points when attempting a purchase of this beautiful scent: (1)This is a "Ralph Lauren"!-Name Brand) scent. (2)It's strongly scented, so you won't be using much & (3) it will last you a long time. Since it's been out for a while, it won't be AS expensive as a scent that's just come out, I believe if you enjoy the scent it will be worth every penny spent! Try it Thank me later!! ;)
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
This is by far my favorite perfume EVER. I received it as a gift about seven years ago, and I fell in love. I have asked for it as a Christmas gift every time I run out of it now. The smell lasts for a long time, and it's such a sophisticated, classy smell. Some perfumes are way to overpowering and become too strong, but this one is just perfect. However, I only wear it for special occasions because I have bad migraines and the strong scent has a tendency to bring about the migraines, but that is true for any perfume for me because the strong alcohol scent base is a migraine trigger for me.
Lena A.
Lena A.
Shelton, WA
This perfume is definitely worth the price. Its my go to perfum. It smells amazing and very memorable. I love that the scent lasts, you can spray once in the morning come home at night and still be able to smell it unlike other perfumes that you have to spray every couple of hours because they fade. I also love that this perfume scent doesn't change like some others do with your body chemestry. it comes in a nice strong and sturdy glass bottle making it feel luxurious. LOVE IT.
Jadah J.
Jadah J.
I have been wearing this perfume for awhile it's a classic go to. I do not think it will ever go out of style. The way the pheromones interact with my body chemistry is great the fragrance gives off a light fruity and a bit of a musk smell all you have to do is apply it literally one time and the smell last all day any time that I find myself running low I am quick to go back and to restock it this is by far one of my favorite perfumes anything Ralph Lauren is worth the buy
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This is the fragrance that I use and thus do not want it in the small bottles. Because of the expense of packaging many places are only selling the small bottle which makes it even much more expensive. So glad that the large 3.4 oz. bottle is again available to me--I keep one ahead however this time the purchase came very quickly! Thanks so much this makes me very happy and now I have no reason whatsoever to bother going into department stores of which I hate to do!
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a classic scent, in my opinion. If like fragrances similar to Chloe and Estee Lauder's Beautiful, you will enjoy this fragrance. It is a great perfume to make you "signature scent" if it agrees with your body chemistry. If you can't try a tester, then by a cheap rollerball or purse spray version. Magazine inserts don't have the alcohol element like the final product does, so you won't know for sure how your body's own scent will react.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my signature scent and I have worn it for many years. I am asked about it so often and receive many compliments on it. I will wear other scents occasionally for various occasions but this one is my daily scent. My children tell me it is MY scent and when they smell it on other people when they are away from me, they always think of me. It is a clean, light scent in my opinion, not too sweet, not too spicy. My favorite!
Shailly S.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
My go - to perfume . Totally worth the splurge. I usually buy this in a set so the scent lasts longer. It sure is appropriate for all ages of beauties. Long lasting and smells very fresh. It is a fresh floral scent which works in most season. i just like to use heavy scents during fall but for the day and spring summer and winters this is just perfect! I also have bought Romance deodorant which i have loved to the last spritz!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I'm pretty sure I love this fragrance because when I was 15 I went to Paris with my family and found this there. Since then, this is the only perfume I wear. I had the same bottle for about 7 years because i just mist a tiny bit on and that is enough for me for a day. If i spray a little bit on for a date night it smells so good but is not so strong that I offend anyone. When I wear this, I feel extra girly and flirty.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Austin, TX
This has been my signature scent since I got my first bottle in high school, and I still love it. The bottle is lovely and it's pretty long-lasting for what comes in the bottle. It transitions really well from day to night and smells great on my skin. The ONLY downside is that sometimes I get a "bad bottle" that has a strong alcohol smell, but I usually exchange it with no problem, and that's pretty rare.
Maria w.
Maria w.
Where can I find this product?
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price?
Kara R.
Kara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
What age group does this perfume best suit?
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
It is worth the full price?
kendra h.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else the the price is worth it.