BY RALPH LAUREN #16 in Fragrance for Her

The timeless essence of falling in love. Created for the woman who believes in true love, affection, warmth and togetherness. The fragrance of tender moments and the simple joys of life.  A sensual essence of velvety woods, exhilarating florals and seductive musk.

Fragrance Type:   Sparkling Floral

Key Notes:   Lychee, Sungoddess Rose, Night Blooming Daylily, Patchouli Coeur

User Attributes:   Falling in Love, Romantic & Sexy

Ralph Lauren Romance Women Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
  • "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
  • "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
  • "Great buy, worth the money... Beautiful smell, due to it being a floral scent.. honestly when I talk to the customers that wear it on a regular basis I've asked if it lasts long to them, they tell me its a long lasting scent... so to me, great scent, base, middle, also the drydown... plus its a scent that you sprits one time and it lasts all day long... could it get anymore PERFECT???" in 17 reviews
  • "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
This is by far my favorite perfume EVER. I received it as a gift about seven years ago, and I fell in love. I have asked for it as a Christmas gift every time I run out of it now. The smell lasts for a long time, and it's such a sophisticated, classy smell. Some perfumes are way to overpowering and become too strong, but this one is just perfect. However, I only wear it for special occasions because I have bad migraines and the strong scent has a tendency to bring about the migraines, but that is true for any perfume for me because the strong alcohol scent base is a migraine trigger for me.
Lena A.
Lena A.
Shelton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is definitely worth the price. Its my go to perfum. It smells amazing and very memorable. I love that the scent lasts, you can spray once in the morning come home at night and still be able to smell it unlike other perfumes that you have to spray every couple of hours because they fade. I also love that this perfume scent doesn't change like some others do with your body chemestry. it comes in a nice strong and sturdy glass bottle making it feel luxurious. LOVE IT.
Jadah J.
Jadah J.
I have been wearing this perfume for awhile it's a classic go to. I do not think it will ever go out of style. The way the pheromones interact with my body chemistry is great the fragrance gives off a light fruity and a bit of a musk smell all you have to do is apply it literally one time and the smell last all day any time that I find myself running low I am quick to go back and to restock it this is by far one of my favorite perfumes anything Ralph Lauren is worth the buy
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the fragrance that I use and thus do not want it in the small bottles. Because of the expense of packaging many places are only selling the small bottle which makes it even much more expensive. So glad that the large 3.4 oz. bottle is again available to me--I keep one ahead however this time the purchase came very quickly! Thanks so much this makes me very happy and now I have no reason whatsoever to bother going into department stores of which I hate to do!
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a classic scent, in my opinion. If like fragrances similar to Chloe and Estee Lauder's Beautiful, you will enjoy this fragrance. It is a great perfume to make you "signature scent" if it agrees with your body chemistry. If you can't try a tester, then by a cheap rollerball or purse spray version. Magazine inserts don't have the alcohol element like the final product does, so you won't know for sure how your body's own scent will react.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my signature scent and I have worn it for many years. I am asked about it so often and receive many compliments on it. I will wear other scents occasionally for various occasions but this one is my daily scent. My children tell me it is MY scent and when they smell it on other people when they are away from me, they always think of me. It is a clean, light scent in my opinion, not too sweet, not too spicy. My favorite!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I'm pretty sure I love this fragrance because when I was 15 I went to Paris with my family and found this there. Since then, this is the only perfume I wear. I had the same bottle for about 7 years because i just mist a tiny bit on and that is enough for me for a day. If i spray a little bit on for a date night it smells so good but is not so strong that I offend anyone. When I wear this, I feel extra girly and flirty.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Austin, TX
This has been my signature scent since I got my first bottle in high school, and I still love it. The bottle is lovely and it's pretty long-lasting for what comes in the bottle. It transitions really well from day to night and smells great on my skin. The ONLY downside is that sometimes I get a "bad bottle" that has a strong alcohol smell, but I usually exchange it with no problem, and that's pretty rare.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've worn this fragrance on and off for about ten years. I think it's one of the better fragrances offered by Ralph Lauren. The smell is very clean and fresh. On my skin, the longevity is moderate compared to some of the other fragrances I own. I don't find this to be a particularly off-putting or overbearing fragrance, so I don't really think it's one that needs to be tried out before purchasing.
Elyse C.
Elyse C.
This was my favorite parfum when I was a teenager. It was introduced to me right out of the Vogue magazine, and when I realized my mom had some I sneaked it and fell and in love. I used this for a solid 5 years before experimenting with any other parfum. While I am glad that I've ventured further and developed new tastes, this will forever be my go-to parfum that suits my everyday needs perfectly.
Maria w.
Maria w.
Where can I find this product?
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price?
Kara R.
Kara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
What age group does this perfume best suit?
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
It is worth the full price?
kendra h.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else the the price is worth it.