BY RALPH LAUREN

Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Parfum - Ralph Lauren Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Parfum is the women's fragrance that captures a romantic escape to an idyllic summer getaway where true love blossoms. Discover the succulent notes of vibrant guava, exotic ylang ylang, and sensual musk.Fragrance Notes:Top - Mandarin essence, guava, lychee accordMiddle - Ylang ylang, coconut water, orange flower absoluteBase - Benzoin, heliotrope accord, musk - Romance Summer Blossom Eau de Parfum see more...

Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
This will forever be my "go to" scent for the summer. Traditionally I would use some sort of tropical/coconut spray in the summer months however after finding this floral and playful scent I will not smell like a coconut again. The price is decent for the quality of the perfume, it's not over powering but a sweet enough smell to gain compliments. Highly recommended!!
Brianna M.
Tompkinsville
I liked this product. It had a nice smell to it but I didn’t think it was over powering. Compared to the Marc Daisy perfume I have I’m not sure which one I would pick. This is a very nice perfume.
Ana S.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Summer,freshness, light... delicate, mysterious
I never finished a perfume battle in a short time like I finished this one... I love perfume and that one will be in my favorites list
Samantha W.
Teaneck, NJ
I like this perfume. It's light and fresh and not too musky. Great for the summer time. It's a nice addition to my collection.