BY RALPH LAUREN

Bask in the essence of summer with Ralph Lauren Summer Blossom, a magnificent, fresh fruity-floral fragrance that embodies a playful air of sunshine and romance. Summer Blossom is the latest edition to the classic Romance Collection, offering a dreamy interpretation of summer’s unforgettable ambiance. Notes: Mandarin, Guava, Jasmine, Coconut Water, Vanilla. Style: Sunny. Romantic. Unforgettable. see more...

• How long does it last2 Answers
  • Looking for a perfume that lasts all day. Does the scent ...3 Answers
  • I really wouldn't mind trying this. What does it smell li...2 Answers
  • "I love the floral scent it keeps it romantic :)" in 1 review
  • "My all time favorite fragrance is Ralph Lauren Romance, so this fragrance didn't disappoint." in 1 review
  • "Smells good and the bottle looks beautiful." in 1 review
  • "I bought this perfume from the polo factory last year and I still have a half of bottle left." in 1 review
  • "My most favorite perfume of the Ralph Lauren line!" in 1 review
Caroline T.
I love everything from Ralph Lauren but it was my very first time using their perfumes and got to admit that I’m very impressed by it. Again, as a Ralph Lauren product it is not super cheap but it is for sure worth it.
S M.
This has a bit of an overwhelming smell, but mellows out once you put it on. I like this, but I will not be buying it again. The smell is nice at first but I got tired of wearing it. It does come in a nice bottle and I love the packaging. There is room for improvement in this perfume.
Nita F.
Omg I use to love this when I was in my early 20s. It's very soft yet doesn't require much to get the scent to last most of the day. It's very reasonably priced and great quality. I recommend this for every day wear.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
Ralph lauren is my all time fav brand. And this perfume smells so good. Its smell is so decent and stays for long and not too girly. Its a little pricey no doubt, but its ralph lauren. I would definitely recommend others.
sophia g.
mission viejo
I love the smell of this product and how it lasts throughout the day without me having to reapply it. The packaging is very pretty and very durable considering I've dropped it a few times and it hasn't shattered! I love the product and I will definitely recommend it to a friend.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
First I love the name. Who wouldn't? This is a very sophisticated and classy scent. It goes on strong but will fade in a few mins and last all day. One of my all time favorites.
Adrianna L.
I love this perfume. This has really cute packaging! The smell is very unique and fresh. This was the first time I have used it and I love it. If yo love a nice fresh scent than you will love this. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Sabrina A.
Woodstock
I love the smell of this product and it last a long time on me through out the day no matter what I am doing. I love the bottle and I like that it is glass and I will be buying this again and I recommend this product to everyone.
Sahara S.
This perfume is so fresh and good. I really like the packaging. I bought mine at a perfume store around where I live. The bottle is so cute and pretty. It last not that much but it smells good. I would recommend this to others.
Zipporah I.
Columbus , IN
This is a very light smell that last all night. It's not too strong were you get a headache but it lingers when you walk by. This is the perfect smell for a first date or something where you want to leave a good first impression
Veronica C.
Azusa, CA
How long does this perfume wear?
Lorena P.
Orlando, Florida
Does the scent last long?
Diana L.
Devine, TX
Does this have a soft smell or a strong smell?
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
I get headaches from overbearing perfumes. Would this cause that issue? Is the scent light or heavy?
Shannon C.
Is this more of a floral, fruity of woodsy scent?