BY RALPH LAUREN

Bask in the essence of summer with Ralph Lauren Summer Blossom, a magnificent, fresh fruity-floral fragrance that embodies a playful air of sunshine and romance. Summer Blossom is the latest edition to the classic Romance Collection, offering a dreamy interpretation of summer’s unforgettable ambiance. Notes: Mandarin, Guava, Jasmine, Coconut Water, Vanilla. Style: Sunny. Romantic. Unforgettable. see more...

• How long does it last2 Answers
  • Looking for a perfume that lasts all day. Does the scent of this ...3 Answers
  • I really wouldn't mind trying this. What does it smell like ? And...2 Answers
  • "My most favorite perfume of the Ralph Lauren line!" in 1 review
  • "This perfume has a very sweet and classy smell." in 1 review
  • "Smells good and the bottle looks beautiful." in 1 review
  • "My all time favorite fragrance is Ralph Lauren Romance, so this fragrance didn't disappoint." in 1 review
  • "I love the floral scent it keeps it romantic :)" in 1 review
Caroline T.
I love everything from Ralph Lauren but it was my very first time using their perfumes and got to admit that I’m very impressed by it. Again, as a Ralph Lauren product it is not super cheap but it is for sure worth it.
Nita F.
Omg I use to love this when I was in my early 20s. It's very soft yet doesn't require much to get the scent to last most of the day. It's very reasonably priced and great quality. I recommend this for every day wear.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
Ralph lauren is my all time fav brand. And this perfume smells so good. Its smell is so decent and stays for long and not too girly. Its a little pricey no doubt, but its ralph lauren. I would definitely recommend others.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
I love the scent of this Summer Romance- it honestly reminds me of a summer fling. I love a musky scent and this has a hint of exotic and is just a bit romantic. This was my first time to try this perfume. It was a bit more expensive than I usually like to pay, but it came with a gift!
sophia g.
mission viejo
I love the smell of this product and how it lasts throughout the day without me having to reapply it. The packaging is very pretty and very durable considering I've dropped it a few times and it hasn't shattered! I love the product and I will definitely recommend it to a friend.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
First I love the name. Who wouldn't? This is a very sophisticated and classy scent. It goes on strong but will fade in a few mins and last all day. One of my all time favorites.
Adrianna L.
I love this perfume. This has really cute packaging! The smell is very unique and fresh. This was the first time I have used it and I love it. If yo love a nice fresh scent than you will love this. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Sabrina A.
Woodstock
I love the smell of this product and it last a long time on me through out the day no matter what I am doing. I love the bottle and I like that it is glass and I will be buying this again and I recommend this product to everyone.
Zipporah I.
Columbus , IN
This is a very light smell that last all night. It's not too strong were you get a headache but it lingers when you walk by. This is the perfect smell for a first date or something where you want to leave a good first impression
Sahara S.
This perfume is so fresh and good. I really like the packaging. I bought mine at a perfume store around where I live. The bottle is so cute and pretty. It last not that much but it smells good. I would recommend this to others.
Veronica C.
Azusa, CA
How long does this perfume wear?
Lorena P.
Orlando, Florida
Does the scent last long?
Diana L.
Devine, TX
Does this have a soft smell or a strong smell?
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I get headaches from overbearing perfumes. Would this cause that issue? Is the scent light or heavy?
Shannon C.
Is this more of a floral, fruity of woodsy scent?