Ralph Lauren Romance Summer Blossom 3.4 oz

Bask in the essence of summer with Ralph Lauren Summer Blossom, a magnificent, fresh fruity-floral fragrance that embodies a playful air of sunshine and romance. Summer Blossom is the latest edition to the classic Romance Collection, offering a dreamy interpretation of summer’s unforgettable ambiance. Notes: Mandarin, Guava, Jasmine, Coconut Water, Vanilla. Style: Sunny. Romantic. Unforgettable.
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Romance Summer Blossom 3.4 oz!
Product Highlights
“I love the floral scent it keeps it romantic :)” in reviews
“Smells good and the bottle looks beautiful.” in reviews
“I bought this perfume from the polo factory last year and I still have a half of bottle left.” in reviews
“My all time favorite fragrance is Ralph Lauren Romance, so this fragrance didn't disappoint.” in reviews
“My most favorite perfume of the Ralph Lauren line!” in reviews
Mount Prospect
I definitely like the smell of it I didn’t like so much that it didn’t last me the whole day  it would’ve definitely be nice if it didn’t wear off within 6 hours I would recommend this to others if you like a strong scent and if you don’t mind the smell wearing off in six hours but overall the perfume is very nice
Homestead, FL
Love the scent. My husband always comments on how much he likes it. So it has become my go to scent. I have the gift set that sells the multiple products together. This scent to me is a daily scent. It's light, soft and feminine. I love the variation from my usual date night scent, Ralph Lauren Romance Rose.
Las Vegas
I’m all about smelling good and smelling like flowers and this perfume is exactly what it does to me and how everyone feels around me. I’m always getting asked what scent I have on and I recommend buying this one for all ladies who wanna smell amazing!
Memphis, TN
Super floral and crisp. A good classic fragrance that is not overpowering though lasting. I am a repeat user of too many years to remember, this fragrance stands out. On par with regular fragrances of like brands in the $50 ish not a bank breaker.
Bronx, NY
This one smells so good I love it I have it in my purse it’s has. A sweet , garden smell , the only bad thing about it is that it’s a bit too expensive I was so lucky to get this as a Xmas gift but honestly I don’t think I’ll be buying it
Church point , LA
I love this scent especially for spring/summer it’s a sweet smell I love all of the perfumes that I picked & the only thing I might want improved for this perfume is the price it’s a little pricey but definitely worth it
Blountsville, AL
One of my favorite perfumes. Honestly this goes perfect at any moment of the day or night. Not too strong but it’s got the perfect amount of scent to it. And it lingers which I love bc I love getting warts of my perfume here and there
Belmont, NY
Such a beautiful scent. Isn’t over powering. I haven’t found a scent quite like this. I feel like it is perfect the way it is. It’s a floral scent and one of my favorites. Highly recommend! The price is great and a little goes a long way
Lucasville, OH
I love perfumes. I have quit the collection. I’ve learned this is also quit popular with the younger girls. This would make make a great gift for any girl at any age. The scent is amazing and will last you all day.
Orland Park
I use to always wear this I think it smells amazing and the scent lasted all day and night and there’s nothing to improve with this product and would highly recommend this to other and would love to have again.