Ralph Lauren Romance Sensuous Body Moisturizer uploaded by Gilmari Q.Ralph Lauren Romance Sensuous Body Moisturizer uploaded by Laura A.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Women's 6.7 oz Body Lotion. Floral Musky Woody. Romance by Ralph Lauren-the fragrance of tender moments and the simple joys of life. A certain feeling of romance is captured in this smooth sensual blend of velvety woods extravagant florals and seductive musk. Top notes play with sungoddess rose marigold ginger chamomile oil yellow freesia-followed by white violet lotus flower day lily and finished with base notes of patchouli "coeur " oakmoss and skin musk 2000. see more...

Gilmari Q.
Sunrise, FL
Got a little tube of this as a gift with purchase.
I use it has a hand cream and that's really all it's good for. It smells divine, roughly the same as the perfume, but somehow less floral, which is fine. I didn't find it as sticky as other reviewers did, but I don't tend to slather stuff on either.
The scent lasts about an hour, tops Ralph Lauren Romance Sensuous Body Moisturizer
Laura A.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell of RL Romance... warm feminine, I always get complements!! just love it and highly recommended
Shannon B.
Great smell use at night after my bath my bf loves the smell. This product leaves my skin soft and silky
Brianna Z.
Sanborn, NY
Smells great, works as a wonderful moisturizer and attracts the opposite sex in a great way
Hafsa _.
This is acctually an amazing cream it is the most moisturise thing ever I bought it online this is a product that I always get it amazing it is definitely effective I would buy it again definitely I recommend this !