BY RALPH LAUREN

Buy Ralph Lauren Gift Sets - The intimacy of Romance by Ralph Lauren. A sensual blend of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk. Ralph Lauren Romance is a celebration of true love, tender moments and togetherness. see more...

Christina b.
Romance Ralph Lauren is the best perfume in my opinion. The scent is beautiful and last more than 24 hours. I can say I have tried other  fragrances but always come back to romance. I have been in line at a store or out for a night on the town and never fails I get compliments. My mom is someone who can stand a lot of perfumes and she even likes this one . So if you are looking for a beautiful fragrance then don’t bother with anything else and I can promise you won’t be let down. ;)
Jenn G.
Las Cruces , NM
Light very sweet smell but not too much. Lasts a while, got mine for Christmas. I love the unique smell compared with other perfumes the bottle is simple and elegant
Csala B.
Slatington, PA
I'm a big fan of gift sets! They always provide a great selection and "bang for the buck". Plus, Ralph Lauren's Romance is my #1 got to fragrance. I wear it all the time.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
I purchased this gift set because it's my favorite perfume of all times. I use the lotion and perfume on special occasions because it is a bit pricey. But such a little goes a long way. Fresh smell and a but floral just my favorite.
Teresa K.
I'm a huge Ralph Lauren fan and I can't rave about this perfume enough! It just smells so fancy and luxurious without being overwhelming. The bottle itself is nice as well. It's not super expensive either so I really recommend it.
Bobbi G.
Oakdale, CA
My favorite scent!!! Floral fresh pretty and romantic. It stays on especially if layered with the gel and lotion. I have been wearing this as my everyday scent for years.
Jessica E.
Smells so divine. Romantic, fresh scent. Always get compliments when I wear this. The lotion helps extend the scent. Nothing else to say. Classic for a reason. Highly recommended
Stacy L.
This was a gift set that I did receive a few months ago and I can't emphasize how amazing the fragrance was, I can honestly say that I've worn it so much that it was then left empty by me. That's just how much I loved it!
Tara S.
Louisville, KY
I have used this for many many years I love the smell and I love the way it makes me feel and people can smell it from miles away and always. Ask what am I wearing
Chenoa  F.
Maitland , FL
Ralph Lauren Romance is the only fragrance I wear. It's not overly floral, it has just enough of a sweet and clean scent. It's traditional and not over powering