BY RALPH LAUREN #26 in Perfume for Her

The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.

• Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
  • This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
  • "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
  • "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
  • "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. " in 16 reviews
Aimee C.
Dominican Republic
Huele riquísimo
Es muy buen producto, no sólo por la marca, sino porque el olor dura mucho y llama la atención a donde sea que vayas
Aunque el empaque no es tan delicado que digamos hahah, pero lo que importa es el olor
Narmeen A.
Macomb, MI
Omg I just got this for myself I fell in love with it right when I bought it at the mall I now wear it everyday and everywhere I go ppl ask me what I’m wearing.
glossytutorial A.
Dubai
I love to use it!! It is very long lasting and has a great scent. The scent lasts all day long and i love it. The quality and the packaging is very nice! This stuff is high quality!! Its worth its price. I will definitely recommend it to others
Latisha P.
Escondido
Love this smell you make the whole room smell good, macys has it for a nice price, it long lasting and a little goes a long way
Kaela R.
Ever since I recieved a small tester for this perfume, I've been in love. This is my all time favorite scent and it works so well to mix with your scent. Amazing.
Taylor S.
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes! It smells absolutely amazing (like a sweet floral smell) and it literally lasts all day long! I prefer perfumes to body mist because of the elasticity of them. I could spray this perfume on my jacket and it would probably smell like this for a few days. It can be kind a pricey depending on what size you buy but it is totally worth it. LOVE IT!
Sandy L.
Melrose
For Christmas last year, I received a gift set of 3 and one of the 3 was Ralph Lauren Romance. When I tell you how happy I was when I smelled this perfume oh Lord, I received the 1.0oz size and I immediately ordered the larger size from Macy's because I love the scent so so much, it is just delightful, pleasant, long lasting, not overwhelming or overpowering. I hope they don't ever change the notes because it is one of the most worth buying perfume out there, totally worth the price!
Mariana B.
Miami
I really want to love this scent. I love the notes (in real life those are my favorite flowers!) and the simple, clear square bottle is so beautiful to me. However, after wearing this for several days I have to be honest with myself -- this isn't for me.

I would definitely put this in the same category as Estee Lauder Pleasures. It's very dry and clean, and sharp like Pleasures. There's no sweetness or headiness. But then, as it dries down I begin smelling a very shower-fresh musk. To me, these musk notes are identical to Orange Sapphire by Bath and Body Works.

Again, I want to like this so much it's just not something I want to keep wearing. The main reason is that it just smells very masculine on me. I don't find anything feminine about this scent. It's clean and dry, spicy and musky and once it dries down it smells like men's cologne. I had the exact same experience with Orange Sapphire.

I would recommend this to those who like fragrances that evoke images of sun-dried linen, skin musk, and spicy soapy scents.
ARIXON L.
Auburn , AL
very rich smell, it is kept all day, it is a very good quality product, I bought it to give on a birthday and she loved it, the truth is that it is great
Yeniree L.

ES exquisito olor floral no le Queda a todos los pH Pero Sin Duda si sabes Lo Llevar, marcaras tensión Donde Llegues todos voltean una Miran quien huele bronceado divino, es Duradero su olor es perfecto para colocarte En un evento de día e IGUALMENTE de noche Entre lo poco versátil Que Puede Ser Por Su Olor Exclusivo para Ocasiones Especiales IGUALMENTE Lo querras USAR TODOS los dias. quiéralo
Maria w.
Where can I find this product?
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price?
Kara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
What age group does this perfume best suit?
Aanya J.
It is worth the full price?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else the the price is worth it.