Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.
- Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
- This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
- "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
- "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
- "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
- "I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. " in 16 reviews
Es muy buen producto, no sólo por la marca, sino porque el olor dura mucho y llama la atención a donde sea que vayas
Aunque el empaque no es tan delicado que digamos hahah, pero lo que importa es el olor
I would definitely put this in the same category as Estee Lauder Pleasures. It's very dry and clean, and sharp like Pleasures. There's no sweetness or headiness. But then, as it dries down I begin smelling a very shower-fresh musk. To me, these musk notes are identical to Orange Sapphire by Bath and Body Works.
Again, I want to like this so much it's just not something I want to keep wearing. The main reason is that it just smells very masculine on me. I don't find anything feminine about this scent. It's clean and dry, spicy and musky and once it dries down it smells like men's cologne. I had the exact same experience with Orange Sapphire.
I would recommend this to those who like fragrances that evoke images of sun-dried linen, skin musk, and spicy soapy scents.
ES exquisito olor floral no le Queda a todos los pH Pero Sin Duda si sabes Lo Llevar, marcaras tensión Donde Llegues todos voltean una Miran quien huele bronceado divino, es Duradero su olor es perfecto para colocarte En un evento de día e IGUALMENTE de noche Entre lo poco versátil Que Puede Ser Por Su Olor Exclusivo para Ocasiones Especiales IGUALMENTE Lo querras USAR TODOS los dias. quiéralo
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos