BY RALPH LAUREN #15 in Fragrance for Her

The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.

• Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
  • This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
  • "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
  • "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
  • "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. " in 16 reviews
Jailene S.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells amazing, everyone around loves it. Comes in a cute bottle. Long Lasting fragrance. Highly Recommended as a gift!!
Pαtricia J.
Bronx
Amo esta gragancia, es suave y da sensaciin de paz, relaja bastante el olor, atrae muchisimo, me encanta.
Christina b.
Hello everyone. This is the only perfume I use. I have tried others and some are horrible and over welling and some do smell good. Romance is the only one I get compliments from even people standing in line at a store. It last very long no matter  humidity . I have stayed with this perfume since I was 15 and I am 35 now. Still get compliments.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Omg if you ever smelled this perfume you will remember it for the rest of your life!! It has a beautiful floral scent that’s unforgettable!! You will smell it for hours . It’s strong but not overpowering. I absolutely love it. Little goes a long way and it will last for a long time. I love it!!
Ashley R.
New Orleans
This is an all time favorite of mine! I’ve used this for years and it’s my go to fragrance!
Saffron M.
This fragrance is totally worth the cost it smell absolutely to dye for I use this on a night out to smell beautiful
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I loved this perfume the moment it came out years ago, and it's still one of my favorites to this day. It's a beautiful fresh floral, but not too flowery. Romance is the perfect name for this perfume, because if romance had a scent, this would be it!
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Romance by Ralph Lauren is my main scent. I love the light and airy way it smells...not too heavy and musky. I just wish it would last longer on my skin, but very few fragrances do, so I just give an extra spray in the afternoon and evening! It is a more sophisticated and classy scent then some of the new stuff they're coming out with.
stella i.
Richmond, TX
I have used Ralph Lauren for some time and I love the scent. It's so sophisticated and lasts long. It's got a mix of men cologne I think but I love it and would wear this any day.
Adriana C.
This fragrance is excellent, lasts all day! In addition, the aroma is sweet but at the same time warm! I love
Maria w.
Where can I find this product?
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price?
Kara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
What age group does this perfume best suit?
Aanya J.
It is worth the full price?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else the the price is worth it.