BY RALPH LAUREN #14 in Perfume for Her

The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.

• Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
  • This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
  • "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
  • "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
  • "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. " in 16 reviews
Amy F.
Having been a long time user of Ralph Lauren Romance for Woman on my own, I can say that it's one of the most feminine fragrances I came to own. It's dewy, flowering and innocent. It's a first date fragrance or office fragrance. You definitely won't overwhelm anyone with this beauty. This is a win win in my book and I'm very much the type that reaches for stronger scents. There's such a femininity about this that makes me feel youger (not like a teeny bopper at all), innocent and sweet, very demure & like such a lady. This, if you can afford it, is well worth your money, which you will not regret. It's not a cheap EDT or EDP so you do get a quality product. A soft/medium lasting fragrance that you & others can really ENJOY!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
bought this for a friend's birthday, and it was a great gift! Shipping was great! It arrived exactly when it was promised. It also smells great! It's a floral, light smell. It's not too light though where it would seem like a kiddie perfume. It was just right.
Crystal G.
Romance is a fresh, feminine floral fragrance with a touch of spiciness.

Carnation and violet shine through. When I wear this, catch wafts of spiciness (must be the ginger) throughout the day.

I like this fragrance, but it isn't one I would wear often, so I purchased the rollerball. No point in investing in a bottle when I'm going to wear a particular fragrance only on occasion.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
I bought a bottle of Ralph Lauren's Romance. Once I tried it on me it was way too strong for me. I don't think it goes well with my chemistry.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I loved this perfume the moment it came out years ago, and it's still one of my favorites to this day. It's a beautiful fresh floral, but not too flowery. Romance is the perfect name for this perfume, because if romance had a scent, this would be it!
Brendda J.
Webster, NY
Not in my top 5 but a great perfume! Very feminine scent, it does not give you a headache unless you’re very sensitive. The bottle is very simple and pretty. It’s not too expensive but I would personally rather spend the money on another perfume, but that’s just my personal opinion about it. Like I said, it’s a great one, just not in my top favorites.
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
One of my favorite scents. This isn't an overbearing scent which is another reason I love it. It has a nice clean smell to it.
EMMSAYS M.
Ralph Lauren please update the packaging of this scent ,as much as I love this scent o hate the plain /simple bottle of it. I got mine from macys I was introduced to this scent by my cousin it’s very fresh not very sweet. Yes I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t care about the packaging but likes what’s actually inside this scent lasts on your cloths even if you wash them
Michelle H.
Phenix City, AL
I love this scent. Its light and floral yet long-lasting. It's one of my new favorites. I will be wearing it this fall and winter.
kandiss J.
This is my favorite perfume in the whole wide world. Its MY smell. Im in love with it. Its flowery and fresh and light and beautiful. I would give it 20 more stars if i could. I recommend it. I love it.
Maria w.
Where can I find this product?
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price?
Kara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
What age group does this perfume best suit?
Aanya J.
It is worth the full price?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else the the price is worth it.