BY RALPH LAUREN

The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.

• Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
  • This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.

Reviews (1901)
  • "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
  • "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
  • "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
  • "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. " in 16 reviews
Amy F.
Having been a long time user of Ralph Lauren Romance for Woman on my own, I can say that it's one of the most feminine fragrances I came to own. It's dewy, flowering and innocent. It's a first date fragrance or office fragrance. You definitely won't overwhelm anyone with this beauty. This is a win win in my book and I'm very much the type that reaches for stronger scents. There's such a femininity about this that makes me feel youger (not like a teeny bopper at all), innocent and sweet, very demure & like such a lady. This, if you can afford it, is well worth your money, which you will not regret. It's not a cheap EDT or EDP so you do get a quality product. A soft/medium lasting fragrance that you & others can really ENJOY!
Arelis A.
aguadilla
An old time favorite of mine, love the smell although is a little strong, it last long and is worth having around.
Tami L.
Ralph Lauren Romance Women Eau de Parfum Spray is definitely a romantic scent! Very soft yet the prettiness stays with you.
Tanya K.
Mesa, AZ
This perform was one of the first I ever purchased and wore. Sweet, romantic and subtle. Not at all overwhleming and lasts all day. Decent price compared to others. Great perfume to have in the collection.
Jessica B.
Honolulu
I love this scent. Very classy scent. The notes in this perfume work wonderful together. This is one of my everyday wears. Very clean, floral and light scent.
Yeniree L.

ES exquisito olor floral no le Queda a todos los pH Pero Sin Duda si sabes Lo Llevar, marcaras tensión Donde Llegues todos voltean una Miran quien huele bronceado divino, es Duradero su olor es perfecto para colocarte En un evento de día e IGUALMENTE de noche Entre lo poco versátil Que Puede Ser Por Su Olor Exclusivo para Ocasiones Especiales IGUALMENTE Lo querras USAR TODOS los dias. quiéralo
Current O.
The first time I bought this product was a very long time ago. The scent is absolutely amazing. Worth every single penny. I am a repeat user. I buy a new bottle when i finish. It has an average bottle. I would buy this product again and already do.
Ines V.
Kailua, HI
My favorite by far! Perfumes smell different on every person. Most perfumes don't smell good on me but this one keeps its original smell!
Eva P.
Edmonton
Was given this as a gift as I love perfume and collect it !!! this was a clean fresh smell, not to over powering but I found it seem to wear off on me quickly.. but still very nice
Brandi H.
Fort Madison, IA
I do no own this, but growing up my mom used to wear it. I love the light, airy fragrance. I used it on special occasions.
Maria w.
Where can I find this product?
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price?
Kara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
What age group does this perfume best suit?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else the the price is worth it.
Aanya J.
It is worth the full price?