BY RALPH LAUREN

The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.

• Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
  • This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.

Reviews (1900)
  • "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
  • "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
  • "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
  • "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. " in 16 reviews
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This is the fragrance that I use and thus do not want it in the small bottles. Because of the expense of packaging many places are only selling the small bottle which makes it even much more expensive. So glad that the large 3.4 oz. bottle is again available to me--I keep one ahead however this time the purchase came very quickly! Thanks so much this makes me very happy and now I have no reason whatsoever to bother going into department stores of which I hate to do!
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
"This perfume is definitely worth the price. Its my go to perfum. It smells amazing and very memorable. I love that the scent lasts, you can spray once in the morning come home at night and still be able to smell it unlike other perfumes that you have to spray every couple of hours because they fade. I also love that this perfume scent doesn't change like some others do with your body chemestry. it comes in a nice strong and sturdy glass bottle making it feel luxurious. LOVE IT
Wai Lin M.
I love the Ralph Lauren Romance Women Eau De Parfum Spray. It is my go to. One spritz and I am out the door. My friends have complimented me numerous times for this perfume. I would highly recommend this to all my friends and family. Super affordable too!
Cam S.
Favorite, it's a bit expensive, so I use it for special occasions. It has a alluring smell that gets me plenty of compliments when I wear it! Very feminine fragrance, that's not too overpowering. This fragrance can be worn anytime of day.
Traci G.
Aurora, CO
Absolutely love this perfume. It's timeless. I've used this perfume since high school and it still makes me so happy with the fresh and clean scent. The scent lasts the entire day and I always get compliments on this. This is definitely a staple in my perfume collection.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
My best friend used to wear this perfume and one day while we were getting ready together, I asked to use it since I forgot the perfume I usually wear. I was so surprised how much I loved it that I ended up buying my own bottle that week. For me, it was a perfect evening/date night perfume, but it could still be a daily perfume also.
Kim C.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is definitely one of the classiest fragrances out there. I've been using this for years and I get flashbacks of the best memories when I smell it. I actually ended up having to hide it because my friends kept using all up. It's very fresh smelling and stays on ALL DAY! I will always have a bottle of this in my collection.
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
A classic scent well-worth the price. It is very sophisticated and timeless. Definitely a scent you remember. My aunt has been wearing this perfume for years and it makes me think of her every time I smell it. You don't need much product to make the scent last all day. Love Ralph Lauren products and this is no exception!
Jordan A.
One of the best perfumes I ever used. It smells amazing and is worth the cost because it smells so good. I use this perfume for parties and it always lasts throughout the entire thing and doesn't make me smell. I love this so much I even bought the lotion.
Alyssa H.
Ralph Lauren Romance is a very safe and classic choice in perfumes. It boasts a soft floral with notes of woods and musk so that it is not overbearing. It sets very nicely and is recognizable without shouting its name at someone passing by. I would say it lasts a moderate amount and may need to be reapplied if your day continues into the evening.
Maria w.
Where can I find this product?
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price?
Kara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
What age group does this perfume best suit?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else the the price is worth it.
Aanya J.
It is worth the full price?