BY RALPH LAUREN #57 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.

• Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
  • This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.

Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
  • "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
  • "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
  • "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
  • "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. " in 16 reviews
April F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was one of my original perfumes I used to buy. I have always loved the smell of it and even hours later it still has that perfect scent. I don't like strong or weak perfumes, let alone ones that smell cheap. This is one that isn't cheap smelling or too strong or weak. The flowery smell is amazing.
Courtney S.
Conway, AR
My husband purchased this for me as a Mother's Day gift. It smells amazing! It is a good quality for the price and it stays on all day long. I find myself sniffing my wrists throughout the day. I probably won't have to buy this again because it was such a large container! There is no way I could get through all of this.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
I love the classy romantic scent, not overpowering, classy, romantic, and seductive in a subtle way. I bought this for myself as a small splurge and I was surprised by the attention received because of the inviting scent. If you wan to treat yourself to something classical this would be it.
Katie F.
St Augustine, FL
Perfect for an elegant night out. This fragrance has soft romantic notes, like baby powder and floral scents, and avoids some of the more pronounced spicier tones that the original Lauren fragrance has. Nothing beats the classics. This one is one of the greatest fragrances available today.
Melynda S.
Definitely worth the price my favorite perfume for years. I love the lotion also you can't beat the value it will last you a long time because you don't need to put a lot on like you do with imposter brands
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
I received this as a sample with a purchase from Ulta. It smells amazing! It's a a very subtle perfume, I would wear this as an everyday perfume. None of your coworkers would complain about this perfume. The scent is a perfect mix of florals and woodsy. It stays all day without reapplying.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is such a gorgeous scent, all around! It’s romantic, light, fresh, and it mixes wonderfully with my natural scent. It is long lasting and not too over powering which is what I find a lot of more floral based fragrances are.
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
This is my favorite Ralph Lauren perfume. It's such a good classic floral scent that isn't too overpowering. I have sensitivity to smells and this has never bothered me. It also lasts a long time. I don't feel like I have to spray several times a day in order to keep up the scent.
Ann N.
Ralph Lauren Romance is timeless, effortless, and ideal for daily wear. I've been a fan for nearly twenty years. The fresh, sunny scent is long lasting and not overpowering for the office or lunch with friends. For evenings and special occasions, I move to more powerful choices.
Amy F.
Having been a long time user of Ralph Lauren Romance for Woman on my own, I can say that it's one of the most feminine fragrances I came to own. It's dewy, flowering and innocent. It's a first date fragrance or office fragrance. You definitely won't overwhelm anyone with this beauty. This is a win win in my book and I'm very much the type that reaches for stronger scents. There's such a femininity about this that makes me feel youger (not like a teeny bopper at all), innocent and sweet, very demure & like such a lady. This, if you can afford it, is well worth your money, which you will not regret. It's not a cheap EDT or EDP so you do get a quality product. A soft/medium lasting fragrance that you & others can really ENJOY!
Maria w.
Where can I find this product?
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price?
Kara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
What age group does this perfume best suit?
Aanya J.
It is worth the full price?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else the the price is worth it.

back