BY RALPH LAUREN #13 in Fragrance for Her

The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.

• Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
  • This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
  • "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
  • "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
  • "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. " in 16 reviews
Amy F.
Having been a long time user of Ralph Lauren Romance for Woman on my own, I can say that it's one of the most feminine fragrances I came to own. It's dewy, flowering and innocent. It's a first date fragrance or office fragrance. You definitely won't overwhelm anyone with this beauty. This is a win win in my book and I'm very much the type that reaches for stronger scents. There's such a femininity about this that makes me feel youger (not like a teeny bopper at all), innocent and sweet, very demure & like such a lady. This, if you can afford it, is well worth your money, which you will not regret. It's not a cheap EDT or EDP so you do get a quality product. A soft/medium lasting fragrance that you & others can really ENJOY!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I would absolutely call this a pleasant and sophisticated scent. This scent carries the imagery of an independent woman with a grasp on her self and identity. In that sense, I would even call it a perfume that leans toward sexy if the wearer chooses to wear it as such. Great staying power as well.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
Smells amazing on. Romantic and clean. Lasts all day long. Worth the price. Only a few sprays is all you need to smell it. Lingers on your clothes and hair as well. My husband loves the scent!
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is a very bright, fresh, and floral fragrance. I love this. It smells like a mixed bouquet of fresh flowers. I can smell rose, lily, and carnation. It is absolutely beautiful. It would be best for spring and summer but it would be okay for all year. It smells amazing!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I got this as a sample from an Ulta online order and instantly fell in love! I've been wearing it for 3 days straight now. Everyone has commented on the scent. It is sweet and subtle. I'm not big into buying perfume, but I might have to make an exception for this one.
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
Received this as a gift years ago(thank you Chuck!) Initially I WAS concerned because I have Environmental Allergies, & it IS a HIGHLY SCENTED, SOPHISTICATED, STRONG, Long Lasting *FLORAL* PERFUME. I believe this would be best suited as a "signature" scent, as people WILL remember this scent!! Once this perfume dulls down, it's (mid)2nd&(bottom/end) 3rd notes come thru, it seems to really shine. I would recommend this scent to anyone who enjoys Floral type scents! I must apologize as I don't have any idea of a price range, however!! I'm SURE that one SHOULD consider a few points when attempting a purchase of this beautiful scent: (1)This is a "Ralph Lauren"!-Name Brand) scent. (2)It's strongly scented, so you won't be using much & (3) it will last you a long time. Since it's been out for a while, it won't be AS expensive as a scent that's just come out, I believe if you enjoy the scent it will be worth every penny spent! Try it Thank me later!! ;)
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
One of my all time favorite perfumes. I have worn this perfume (to special occasions) for about ten or so years now. I most definitely recommend. It last all day long with one spray at a great price! Very much room for improvement if you ask anyone who has ever purchased! Enjoy :)
Selma 💋.
Blaine, MN
best smelling perfume EVER! Its such a sexy and expensive smelling scent. It is on the pricier side but totally worth it! I've had about 2 bottles & never got tired of the scent! Its super long lasting. Even when I don't smell it on myself, others smell it on me! love this stuff
Roxanne J.
Edmore
This is an all time favorite I have used for years. It smells clean and lasts for hours. I always love it when i am wearing a scent and get comments. And I do when i wear this for sure.... I need a new bottle and It is on my list for Santa this year !!!

Elise B.
A little goes a long way.
This perfume is beautiful. I got it a long time ago at the mall and use it for special occasions. Like I said., a lititle goes a long way since it's pretty strong. I always get compliments when ever I buy it. It is a must buy product!
Maria w.
Where can I find this product?
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price?
Kara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
What age group does this perfume best suit?
Aanya J.
It is worth the full price?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else the the price is worth it.