BY RALPH LAUREN #23 in Perfume for Her

The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.

• Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
  • This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
  • "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
  • "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
  • "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. " in 16 reviews
Ericka H.
I came back to using this perfume. Love It. It's perfect. Even purchased it for my mother. She likes it as well. Awesome fragrances!!! I get compliments and inquires every time I wear it. Now, it's the only fragrance I wear. I've been wearing Ralph Lauren Romance for years now and it has become one of my few "signature scents". Feminine yet sexy. Love it! And of course Nordstrom always has the best customer service. Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
Sandy L.
Melrose
For Christmas last year, I received a gift set of 3 and one of the 3 was Ralph Lauren Romance. When I tell you how happy I was when I smelled this perfume oh Lord, I received the 1.0oz size and I immediately ordered the larger size from Macy's because I love the scent so so much, it is just delightful, pleasant, long lasting, not overwhelming or overpowering. I hope they don't ever change the notes because it is one of the most worth buying perfume out there, totally worth the price!
Brittany B.
Clemmons, NC
I received a sample of this product from Ulta and it paired so well with my natural scent. I know that it’s going to smell different on everyone but it lasted all day, spritzed in the morning before leaving the hotel in Miami (muggy, humid, and sweaty) and could still smell it when we got back later that evening. Plus I received so many compliments and my boyfriend loved it too! It wasn’t overwhelming at all. Such a classy fragrance!
Taylor S.
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes! It smells absolutely amazing (like a sweet floral smell) and it literally lasts all day long! I prefer perfumes to body mist because of the elasticity of them. I could spray this perfume on my jacket and it would probably smell like this for a few days. It can be kind a pricey depending on what size you buy but it is totally worth it. LOVE IT!
Christina b.
Hello everyone. This is the only perfume I use. I have tried others and some are horrible and over welling and some do smell good. Romance is the only one I get compliments from even people standing in line at a store. It last very long no matter  humidity . I have stayed with this perfume since I was 15 and I am 35 now. Still get compliments.
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
At the risk of aging myself, I started wearing this about 18 years ago I believe. I'm pretty sure it just came out at the time. It was love at first sniff!! (Haha) It has a fresh and flirty scent to it. It's soft and pretty and not overpowering. It's long lasting...esp with the lotion. Usually a spring and summer scent for me. I will buy again and again!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I loved this perfume the moment it came out years ago, and it's still one of my favorites to this day. It's a beautiful fresh floral, but not too flowery. Romance is the perfect name for this perfume, because if romance had a scent, this would be it!
Anita M.
This is my favorite fragrance. Period! I tried it a few years ago at the mall and I was hooked. It is not quite a musk and not too flowery either. It is the perfect scent to layer with and it stays with me all day long and into the evening. Would it be fair to say that is smells like romance??
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Omg if you ever smelled this perfume you will remember it for the rest of your life!! It has a beautiful floral scent that’s unforgettable!! You will smell it for hours . It’s strong but not overpowering. I absolutely love it. Little goes a long way and it will last for a long time. I love it!!
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
I received this as a sample with a purchase from Ulta. It smells amazing! It's a a very subtle perfume, I would wear this as an everyday perfume. None of your coworkers would complain about this perfume. The scent is a perfect mix of florals and woodsy. It stays all day without reapplying.
Kelsey K.
Larsen, WI
Where is the best store to find this product?
mayra r.
What is the smell ?
Starr C.
waukegan, IL
I never use this pufume but my question is is the frangrance smell. dose it smell strong, sweet, fruity.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Would you consider this more of a fall scent or a spring/summer scent?
Rachel A.
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price? does the scent last or does is fade