Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum

The modern classic fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of emotion, Ralph Lauren Romance celebrates true love with an easy elegance reflective of today's way of living.

What cheap perfume do you that smells good on men and last long. Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
Is Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum the same scent as the Ralph Lauren Romance pink pony edition, just in a different bottle?
[product:ralph-lauren-romance-eau-de-parfum] ? How many can really describe this scent?
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum!
Product Highlights
...skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!in reviews
I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent.in reviews
This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between.in reviews
One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. in reviews
I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. in reviews
Danielle M.
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Danielle M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this fragrance - it’s one I’d think of when I think of current-day classics. It is long-lasting (scent remains on clothing) yet subtly distinctive without being too strong, with its lovely blend of sophisticated floral notes. I received a small bottle as a point perk from Sephora and would be likely to pick up another bottle in the future.
Celeste R.
Jonesboro, AR
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Celeste R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would totally be lying if I said I didn’t initially buy this because I wanted the bear. However this perfume has quickly become my #1 in my collection! The smell is so crisp and beautiful without being too overpowering. It almost makes me feel prettier just by wearing this fragrance!Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
Ashley R.
Tampa, FL
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ashley R.
My oh my, do I love this perfume! It's a light but not too light, floral and ever so decadent scent. Price wise it is in line with other perfumes of its quality. I love that it lasts all day and even into the night. It's a great perfume for an evening out or date night. Personally, I love it so much I'll use any excuse to wear it. Trip to the grocery store? Spritz on my Ralph Lauren romance! I mean do we really even need a reason to wear our favorite perfumes? It just makes me feel good when I smell good!
Fatema K.
Kirkland, WA
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Fatema K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Im in love with Ralph Lauren Romance. I have bought this couple of times because I love the floral smell. Plus it’s a long lasting one.
Sabrina G.
Modesto, CA
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sabrina G.
Ralph Lauren Romance EDP, first released in 1998, is classified as a floral fragrance, with notes of rose, chamomile, ginger, lily, lotus, freesia, and musk. I had ordered this bottle on accident when I was looking to get the Parfum version of this bottle, but I'm honestly glad I made the mistake. I think I enjoy this one more than the newest iteration. The airy nature of the freesias, lilies, lotus, and chamomile complement the powerhouse rose very well. It's like burying your nose in a bridal bouquet, just so fresh and pretty. After a while, it gets a little warm and powdery - the oakmoss and musk work with the violets to create this effect. It can be quite faint though, so just a heads up on that. Performance is solid for this EDP: longevity is around 5 hours on the skin, and sillage is moderate. Dreamy, light, romantic, beautiful - this is a perfume you wear as a bride. It's nuanced enough to be noticed, but not too complicated or busy to be headache inducing. Paired with the right piece of jewelry, this has the makings of being an olfactory memory. Of course, you don't have to be a bride to wear it: this is also perfect for the office or a lunch date. If you enjoy perfumes like Estee Lauder's Pleasures, or Chanel's Gabrielle, then you'll most likely enjoy this. Of course, sample if you can.
Tricia M.
Johns Island, SC
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tricia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this fragrance a few months ago and love it! The bottle is nice. I got the smaller 1oz size so I can travel with it, throw it in a purse or carryon. I spent around $60 (with tax) at Ulta for this size. Ralph Lauren Romance Eau De Parfum #fragrance #perfume #parfum
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
My favorite perfume of all time!! If they ever discontinue, I will be devastated! Really great scent, not fruity, and stays with you all day long. One of those perfumes that people notice and comment on. It’s seriously one of the best!!
Angelica B.
Orlando, FL
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Angelica B.
I love this perfume. its aroma is delicious, sexy and romantic. I use it for the day.
Amy F.
Having been a long time user of Ralph Lauren Romance for Woman on my own, I can say that it's one of the most feminine fragrances I came to own. It's dewy, flowering and innocent. It's a first date fragrance or office fragrance. You definitely won't overwhelm anyone with this beauty. This is a win win in my book and I'm very much the type that reaches for stronger scents. There's such a femininity about this that makes me feel youger (not like a teeny bopper at all), innocent and sweet, very demure & like such a lady. This, if you can afford it, is well worth your money, which you will not regret. It's not a cheap EDT or EDP so you do get a quality product. A soft/medium lasting fragrance that you & others can really ENJOY!
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jennifer K.
This is the best #RalphLauren perfume. It's light, clean, airy and refreshing, I get compliments every time I wear it. It's the type of perfume that's perfect for work or for dinner on the weekends. This perfume isn't over powering and makes a nice addition to your outfit. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it, you won't regret it!

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
David O.
2a Old Town Str Tamar
jea I. il y a 6 mois
Tja, weiß nicht was du für ein Type Mann bist. Finde grundsätzlich, wenn man etwas mag und man glaubt es passt zu einem...Sollte man es auch tun👌
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
Aisha B. il y a 6 mois
No the pink pony edition is lighter and sweeter
Christina Y.
MD
il y a un an
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum ? How many can really describe this scent?
Shannon C. il y a un an
Ralph Lauren Romance is one of my favorite actually it is my favorite person you even over every single product fragrance wise that juicy couture has out right now Romance is still amazing and overpowers anything it I have smelled in so many years! It is extremely floral and it’s not too strong that is the number one point that needs to be paid attention to right there I cannot implore this product it does only take 2 to 3 spritzers but that’s all and and That goes along way! So you’re not gonna go through your whole bottle in say six months! Romance is worth every penny even in the largest square bottle and is one of the best smelling fragrance is Ralph Lauren has brought out!
Karina L.
Boonton Twp, NJ
Alicia A. il y a un an
Smells fresh.. not floral nor sweet.. but fresh.. almost citrus but not... it smells different on everyone but its definately a safe scent.