Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum

The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.

• Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
  • This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.

How long does this perfume last ?
Where I founded? I loved but I Don’t founder moreRalph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum!
Product Highlights
“...skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!” in reviews
“I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent.” in reviews
“This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between.” in reviews
“One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. ” in reviews
“I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. ” in reviews
Cecil GA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is such a lovely and intoxicating fragrance, one of my top favorite perfumes. There’s really not a way to describe how good this perfume smells but it’s a floral fragrance, light yet strong but not overbearing. If you’re looking for a perfume with longevity (5-6 hours) The Eau De Parfum (EDP) is the one you’d want to purchase. It has a much richer & deeper scent than the Eau De Toilette (EDT). Eau De Toilette has a lighter & uncomplicated scent, ideal for everyday use & for those who are looking for a new fragrance to try. The EDT has an appro. 4 hour life span, so it’s a good idea to have a roll-on or mini bottle bottle to stick in your purse. Ralph Lauren Romance is a good choice if you like Gucci Bamboo, YSL Paris, Coach Signature, Coach Dream, Coach Floral, Estée Lauder Beautiful and/or Estée Lauder Pleasures. I highly recommend this perfume, you’ll get a lot of compliments & you won’t be disappointed.  # Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
Dora, AL
‘Romance,’ by Ralph Lauren has been a top 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ product/fragrance since I whipped by that perfume counter on xmas shopping wars, getting that whiff of CLEANLINESS (my fave) & splash of citrus, & FLORAL EVERYWHERE, this smell...is literally a reminder of what a lil bit of what Heaven would smell like! I AM STUCK ON THIS SMELL!!!!! What’s sooo odd is MOST PPL DO smell differently while wearing it, but EVERY TIME some1 has walked passed me enough to cause A BREEZE, wearing, ‘Romance,’ by Mr. Lauren, himself, IVE SPOKEN UP EVERY TIME! 🔥This is such an awesome smell/perfume- it’s 1 you’ll definitely NOT WANNA “wear out the smell” so to spk! Meaning, it’s BEST if ITS NOT your only fragrance. B/c THIS one deserves special ppl only & special times/moments!
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this sample complimentary to test through Popsugar's Dabble program in collaboration with Macy's. This is starting to become my all time favourite scent. I ran out of the tester, so went and purchased the full size bottle. It is a little expensive, so I plan to use it judicially and for special occasions like the upcoming Spring and Summertime weddings I will be attending. The scent is incredibly refreshing, and quite frankly a classic. I cannot believe I waited so long to actually purchase it. When you first spray it, it smells like a bunch of warm, evening tea bags brewing - ginger, chamomile, mint - in the best possible way that makes me keep on reaching for it.
Fort Worth, TX
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Brandy R.
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Brandy R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I received this sample free from Macy’s but this is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. The card describes it as “a romantic heart of rose damascena blended with a delicate veil of jasmine absolute”. It’s not too light and not too strong and lasts a really long time. I would recommend every woman try it out. I just love it.
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Madison S.
Everyone needs a staple scent & this is definitely my staple scent! I get so many compliments when I wear this! 1-3 sprays lasts you ALL DAY so this perfume is going to last you quite a while. because a little bit goes a very long way. I wish I knew how to describe the scent other than delicious haha! Definitely a hint of floral, a hint of sweet. and then that classy "I got my stuff together" kind of scent! Absolutely in love. Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
Lexington, SC
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Crystal C.
I love this nice, classy, light, and floral. This is one of my older sister’s favorites. I respect this classic perfume. It even smells good with my body chemistry! Nevertheless, it isn’t quite “me”. This is perfect for people that want a delicate feminine scent. It smells innocent, graceful, poised, and classy. I see this as a hugging perfume. Upon embracing, this scent will be noticed. I prefer perfumes that can be faintly detected if/when people stand in my bubble. Despite my preferences, I cannot say anything bad about this. I would consider wearing this when I meet friends at a tea room. Some venues are better suited for perfumes with less sillage.
Piqua, OH
I recently did a review on perfume & I said it was in my Top 5 , well this one is as well. I’ve been wearing this for years and always come back to this classic fragrance. The bottle is beautiful & you’ll smell like a spring flower garden, but in a good romantic way. I always got amazing compliments on Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum & so far Ralph Lauren hasn’t even beat it lol 😆 Seriously spring is almost here & I highly recommend as I have & will for years and years. Just beautiful & romantic 🌸
San Diego, CA
En gustos se rompen géneros y con los perfumes depende mucho de tu personalidad y con qué aromas te sientas identificado. Yo en lo personal no disfruto para nada este perfume. Huele demasiado serio, como para una persona extremadamente formal, una ocasión que necesite mucha compostura. Mi personalidad no va para nada con ese perfume. Fue un obsequio que me dieron y por eso lo intenté usar pero no soportaba tanta "seriedad" y el aroma me incomodaba así así que ni siquiera lo pude usar por compromiso. Considero que no es adecuado para una persona joven o que tenga actitud jovial y alegre.
Louisburg
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum uploaded by Cindy R.
I love Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum! Ever since that time a few years ago that my man got it fo me on my birthday and I love it ever since. But I have to say I am a little of a perfume whore... LOL. The smell of Ralph Lauren has under notes of freesia, lotus and rose and little bit of musk. I would recommend to every one lady that likes a sweet but clean smell of floral and musk.
Allentown, PA
This is my ride or die scent. Number one always but is unfortunately pretty pricey so I only use it for special occasions or if I want to treat myself. The scent is honestly the best scent and it’s strong so a little goes a long way and it will last! I get SO MANY compliments when I wear this and the packaging is atheistically pleasing as well. This is also my moms favorite scent lol. If I could rate it higher I would! Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum #ralphlauren #perfume

135 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Alicia A. • il y a 3 jours
Smells fresh.. not floral nor sweet.. but fresh.. almost citrus but not... it smells different on everyone but its definately a safe scent.
Lombard, IL
il y a 3 mois
Heather H. • il y a 3 mois
I love KVD Saint and Viva la Juicy! They are both amazing.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 5 mois
Do you guys think Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum is perfect for everyday or just like dates/out? 💛 Thanks for those who respond 😘😘
Vanessa M. • il y a 5 mois
I would say it's for every day wear, it's very subtle and not too sweet or too floral. For dates or night out, I will wear something stronger than this one.