BY RALPH LAUREN

The women's fragrance that evokes the timeless essence of falling in love. Discover the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk.

• Spray on lavishly for a distinctly feminine sensuality.
  • This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.

Reviews (1901)
  • "totally worth the price this perfume smells so good and it just lingers on your clothes and skin its the best my boyfriend has the cologne and it makes me melt it smells amazing!" in 22 reviews
  • "I wore this for a long time..I did get many compliments on it and my skin is super oily so I typically don't get compliments unless I am wearing a very strong fragrance or I spray a lot..I didn't have to spray a lot of this..very clean scent." in 22 reviews
  • "This fragrance has very light notes of rose and citrus and can easily be worn for all occasions...whether it be a night out on the town to an afternoon work meeting and everything in between." in 20 reviews
  • "One of my favorite perfume.. cost a bit much but loved the scent so much.. had to have it.. " in 17 reviews
  • "I have wore this all throughout high school and now college and I still get complimented on how nice I smell. " in 16 reviews
Ericka H.
I came back to using this perfume. Love It. It's perfect. Even purchased it for my mother. She likes it as well. Awesome fragrances!!! I get compliments and inquires every time I wear it. Now, it's the only fragrance I wear. I've been wearing Ralph Lauren Romance for years now and it has become one of my few "signature scents". Feminine yet sexy. Love it! And of course Nordstrom always has the best customer service. Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I truly love this perfume it smells amazing. Everywhere I go I get compliments on how it smells and people always ask me what I am wearing. It's a little bit expensive but it's so worth it it last forever the smell stays on you all day it's not too strong at all. I get headaches really easy so there's not too many perfumes that I can wear. I love this stuff the fact it doesn't give me a headache and it smells amazing I always read by all the time because it's worth every penny. I highly recommend any woman buying this or any man buying it for their girl! It's amazing!
Brittany B.
Clemmons, NC
I received a sample of this product from Ulta and it paired so well with my natural scent. I know that it’s going to smell different on everyone but it lasted all day, spritzed in the morning before leaving the hotel in Miami (muggy, humid, and sweaty) and could still smell it when we got back later that evening. Plus I received so many compliments and my boyfriend loved it too! It wasn’t overwhelming at all. Such a classy fragrance!
Christina b.
Hello everyone. This is the only perfume I use. I have tried others and some are horrible and over welling and some do smell good. Romance is the only one I get compliments from even people standing in line at a store. It last very long no matter  humidity . I have stayed with this perfume since I was 15 and I am 35 now. Still get compliments.
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
At the risk of aging myself, I started wearing this about 18 years ago I believe. I'm pretty sure it just came out at the time. It was love at first sniff!! (Haha) It has a fresh and flirty scent to it. It's soft and pretty and not overpowering. It's long lasting...esp with the lotion. Usually a spring and summer scent for me. I will buy again and again!
Anita M.
This is my favorite fragrance. Period! I tried it a few years ago at the mall and I was hooked. It is not quite a musk and not too flowery either. It is the perfect scent to layer with and it stays with me all day long and into the evening. Would it be fair to say that is smells like romance??
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Omg if you ever smelled this perfume you will remember it for the rest of your life!! It has a beautiful floral scent that’s unforgettable!! You will smell it for hours . It’s strong but not overpowering. I absolutely love it. Little goes a long way and it will last for a long time. I love it!!
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I absolutely love this perfume. It has such a light clean girly smell that it really does feel romantic. My husband got me this perfume her first anniversary and they wear it every single day. However I gave it four stars because the smell starts to change and now it smells like a nasty old powdery perfume. He got me the largest size bottle I’ve ever seen and I haven’t finished it and I stopped using it because the smell changed. If you’re going to buy this just consider getting a reasonable size bottle that you’ll finish before the smell goes bad.
Cheryl R.
Lewes, DE
I like all the different Ralph Lauren perfumes, but Romance is my favorite. It is a light, sweet, feminine scent that doesn’t give me a headache. My husband loves it as well. It isn’t cheap but it’s worth it. You don’t need much and the scent lasts awhile.
Gabby J.
Monett, MO
Absolutely one of my favorite perfumes been my favorites for years smells so sweet and fresh lasts all day you will definitely turn heads when you walk in a room ,no need to change anything about this fragrance it’s going to be your favorite trust me Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum
Maria w.
Where can I find this product?
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I have always considered purchasing this perfume but I have wondered is it worth the price?
Kara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
What age group does this perfume best suit?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone else the the price is worth it.
Aanya J.
It is worth the full price?