Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau De Parfum, Size - 34 oz

Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau De Parfum, Size - 3.4 oz

What it is: A cologne for men with woody scents of lavandin and clary sage. Fragrance story: This eau de parfum draws you in with its subtle balance of elegance and irreverence. The fresh scents of lavandin and clary sage are balanced with the warm richness of Virginia cedarwood and luxurious vetiver harvested under fair and safe working conditions, achieving a long-lasting and sensual woody scent. Style: Woody, aromatic. Notes:- Top: lavandin,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau De Parfum, Size - 3.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Juan G.
Bakersfield, CA
Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau De Parfum, Size - 3.4 oz uploaded by Juan G.
This is one of my favorite releases of 2021. The sage, lavender and cedar combo will give you compliments and make you feel fresh with some woody undertone. Some reviewers say it’s generic, but believe me, this smells good. It’s a great day/night scent, not too harsh so you can wear to the office, not too subtle so you will still turn heads in a night out. Longevity is moderate but much better than many of its competitors. I’ll be wearing this a lot. Try it, let it dry down, wear it for a day and you will see.
Sangam G.
Springfield, MA
Received a small sample from Ralph’s club website. Found a promotion for a free sample on instagram and took the offer. Was not disappointed when I smelled it for the first time. Smells like a sweet and fresh scent, very genetic but in a good way. Many people will like this school scent, the DNA is commonly known and always garners compliments. If you’re looking for a fragrance that preforms pretty well this is one of them. I had a couple of friends try this fragrance on themselves and all of them including me could smell them after a 8 hour time period. I could even smell them as soon as I would vented their room. It was a pretty small room but impressive that the fragrance could fill it up. Also a great starter fragrance as once again you cannot go wrong with a fresh, soapy, clean, and sweet scent. I myself will definitely purchase a full bottle if i can in the future.
James W.
Myrtle Beach
Best priced edp cologne I’ve used so far. Awesome bottle, smells great, smell last forever, works in summer and feels like it would be even better in winter. Crazy that a bottle this big of edp is under $150
Charles R.
Lancaster, TX
Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau De Parfum, Size - 3.4 oz uploaded by Charles R.
I said it before and I say it again this is one of this clones of all time it is the William Shakespeare of poetry of fragrance but I have suggest you wear this cologne at night or during afternoons this cologne brings the best and everything of man and the Elegance of man it's the most desirable cologne that you want and she would want
Jessica M.
Saint Paul, MN
Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau De Parfum, Size - 3.4 oz uploaded by Jessica M.
This is so good. Spicy and musky. Smells amazing and lasts for quite a while. Highly recommend this for your guy’s fragrance wardrobe.

Looking for your answer?