BY RALPH LAUREN

Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren, This feminine fragrance possesses a blend of kiwi, citrus, freesia, hyacinth, sandalwood, and amber.

Stephanie T.
Nixa
I always get compliments on how good I smell after using this! It's a little pricey but something I only use on special occasions. I love the packaging and definitely recommend to my friends.
Amanda T.
Augusta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Ralph Lauren fragrances ! This is very gentle not too harsh at all ! Very lovely scent to it ! I bought it as a gift then got one for myself ! I use it every now and again ! I would recommend this
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Looks so cool and useful. one thing I must try in the future. I know that Ralph Lauren always has good quality stuff. I would probably use it everyday.
Felicia H.
Alexandria , Ky
I have this and love the smell!!! Makes the entire bathroom smell good and leaves my skin feeling and smelling great
Jessica O.
Hooks, TX
Smells really great! Can be found at dillards and some other stores. Feels like bathing I cologne.
Lisa S.
anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought as a gift for my grandfather and he loves it I I will definalty buy for him agian.
Laura C.
London
Gives my skin a soft feeling and smells really nice would recommend to others that want to try this
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
Why is this in wellness??