Ralph Lauren Ralph Rocks for Women EDT Spray

Is ralph lauren Hot perfume the same as Beverly Hills Polo Club Hot?
How long does the smell last ?
Is this really strong?
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Ralph Rocks for Women EDT Spray!
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Perfect for sporty chicks or even layer back. I love it. The bottle is big to me and last for a long time. Bought it twice and would buy again. I love #ralphlauren
Sherry M.
Glendale , AZ
This was my very very scent & I no longer can find it! I loved this & wore it for many years. About 3 years ago I couldn’t find anywhere that still sold it. If anyone finds somewhere that still sells it, please message me.
Juliana M.
Duluth, GA
Me encanta su olor tropical, me hace sentir fresca,durante mucho tiempo su olor se mantiene, no es muy economica pero tampoco la mas costosa, la he usado varias veces y la volveria a comprar
Brianna W.
My staple scent since college. It smells fun and sweet and fruity and a bit musky without being overtop. It immediately brings me back to times of fun and happiness. The only downfall is ralph lauren discontinued it so now if I want to buy even the smallest bottle it's like 100 plus bucks but so worth it.
Shiquita W.
I was a fan of this scent in my teenage years but now I'm not a fan. Too sweet for my liking. Not pricey. Very affordable and could be found at tj Maxx or Marshall's. Would recommend for teenagers.
Irene L.
This citric scent will satu with you for hours! Everyone asks what perfume I'm wearing when they smell it.
Claudia B.
Bladensburg, MD
Me encanta tiene una mezcla entre cítrico y dulce muy sutil y muy duradero en la piel 😍
Lynn L.
Erie, PA
Oooo, this one was young and fun. I also went through this scent quickly since was during the summer. The only thing that needs improvement is bringing it back! I would recommend it to anyone, such a fun fragrance.
Angela E.
Bryant
I have smelled POLO Ralph Lauren Ralph Rocks in a magazine. Thought it smelled wonderful. I love all Ralph Lauren perfumes. Perfect for people with allergies like me.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love love this perfume. It’s not as easy to find but it’s an oldie and yet goodie. The scent is tropical and sweet. Ralph Lauren Ralph Rocks for Women EDT Spray