BY RALPH LAUREN

A gentle luxurious moisturizing body lotion Helps promote a smoother & softer body skin Contains exclusive ingredients to revitalize your skin Lightweight creamy texture melts easily into skin Keeps skin comfortable & hydrated throughout the day Leaves skin with a soft comforting & lingering scent Perfect for all skin types see more...

Lauren H.
Stuart, FL
Don't get me started on how sad it is that this scent is not discontinued. I have had my Ralph Lauren Hot body moisturizer for years now. I use it sparingly. The product itself is silky and smooth, leaving your skin so soft. The scent is delicious and if anything, it's my signature scent.
Sam P.
Middletown, CT
This lotion only does the perfume half its justice. Since the perfume was discontinued I have to live vicariously through the lotion. The perfume was my absolute favorite and I have no idea why it was discontinued. The lotion is a bit strong and the scent doesn't last that long.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This moisturizer is great. However, it is slightly on the more expensive side. I tend to use a smaller amount to make it last longer. One of my favorite things about it is the sleek packaging. But it does a fantastic job keeping my skin hydrated and fresh!
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite scent ever! I have been wearing it since I was in 7th grade. I can not believe they discontiuned this scent as a actual perfume. If you have the oppurunity to buy this scent in any way shape or form DO IT DO IT DO IT! It is the best of the best
Sarah M.
This smell is beyond amazing! You will get compliments from anyone that you walk by and it comes in a awesome bright color! This smell stands out because it's strong but subtle! I have absolutely no complaints!
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
This was my FAVORITE go-to perfume for the longest time!!!! ralph lauren HOT is soooooo delicious and warm and sensual and sweet and sexy!! its my IDEAL SCENT!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Moisturize your skin and smell amazing at the same time. It's like.. Heaven! I wear this stuff all the time and it's always on my Christmas list.
Takelia P.
Leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. The smell is a plus! It would be hard to walk in the room and your scent not hit everyone's nose
Libby K.
Flatonia, TX
Love this perfume, lasts all day and smells really fruity. The bottle is really pretty. Its a great value for the size of the bottle.
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ
My absolute favorite scent. So sad they discontinued this version. It's a great perfume that lasts long without having to reapply.