BY RALPH LAUREN

A gentle luxurious moisturizing body lotion Helps promote a smoother & softer body skin Contains exclusive ingredients to revitalize your skin Lightweight creamy texture melts easily into skin Keeps skin comfortable & hydrated throughout the day Leaves skin with a soft comforting & lingering scent Perfect for all skin types see more...

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Stuart, FL
Don't get me started on how sad it is that this scent is not discontinued. I have had my Ralph Lauren Hot body moisturizer for years now. I use it sparingly. The product itself is silky and smooth, leaving your skin so soft. The scent is delicious and if anything, it's my signature scent.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite scent ever! I have been wearing it since I was in 7th grade. I can not believe they discontiuned this scent as a actual perfume. If you have the oppurunity to buy this scent in any way shape or form DO IT DO IT DO IT! It is the best of the best
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This moisturizer is great. However, it is slightly on the more expensive side. I tend to use a smaller amount to make it last longer. One of my favorite things about it is the sleek packaging. But it does a fantastic job keeping my skin hydrated and fresh!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This smell is beyond amazing! You will get compliments from anyone that you walk by and it comes in a awesome bright color! This smell stands out because it's strong but subtle! I have absolutely no complaints!
Mara K.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
This was my FAVORITE go-to perfume for the longest time!!!! ralph lauren HOT is soooooo delicious and warm and sensual and sweet and sexy!! its my IDEAL SCENT!
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Gaffney, SC
So silky! Great smell! Leaves skin so soft! Love this product! Would definitely recommend it to everyone and will re purchase!
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Lynn, MA
Nice moisture in your body the smell is great it stays on for quite a while. You'll get compliments everywhere you go
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Mcallen, TX
Amazing smell I have been using this fragrance since I was in middle school I absolutely love it still
Wanda T.
Wanda T.
Waterloo, SC
I love Ralph Lauren anything that smells good, try some today! This product will not disappoint you.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Florence, MS
I absolutely love this. I love the fragrance and the feel. It's not really heavy. Absorbs well.