Ralph Lauren Ralph Hot Body Lotion uploaded by Laura L.

BY RALPH LAUREN

This amazing fragrance was created by Ralph Lauren in 2006, Its incredible scent includes the mixture of mocha cream spicy cinnamon and succulent maple, Size: 1, 7 oz,

• Anyone tried this. Is it a strong or light scent?3 Answers
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This scent is amazing it is so it has a some what citrusy and vanilla scent to it the mixture of them is brilliant I absolutely love this scent unfortunately I think it is discontinued which sucks because it is one of my absolute favorites.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The first bottle I bought of this I got straight from a department store and I don't know why they discontinued it because everybody that came in the store was asking for it after it was sampled by a few people and every single time I wore this and someone got close to me they told me that I smelled delicious and sexy and I love the smell of it. I got a second bottle online from a perfume retailer that is only online and for some reason this bottle was not as concentrated and did not have one of the top notes that my original bottle had and I did not get the same compliments when I wore it even though the bottle looked exactly the same I think it may have been a fake but I really hope they bring back the hot by Ralph Lauren because it is amazing!!
Bailey F.
Preston, MS
I used to love this while I was a teenager. I have been trying to find it again! The scent seems to last all day and for the price it definately is up there with higher quality brands! It smells so clean and fresh! I would recommend you check this out!
Rebecca S.
Plymouth
This body lotion gives off a lovely scent and I couldn't live without it! It is so moisturizing and it has one of my favorite scents. This product is definitely worth your buck and great to apply. It is long lasting and I use it about every night. I would buy this product again for sure
Leigha S.
Love this scent! I used Ralph Lauren Hot and Ralph Lauren Rocks for years! Most scents are dull after a few hours, but these scents stayed on all day and I got so many compliments while wearing it!
Amanda D.
Livonia, MI
Such a great smelling perfume. I have been using it for years. I usually use it in the summer because it reminds me of a summery scent but at the same time it's a little spicy. Really it's good for any time of year.
Beth M.
I love this product !!! It smells so good and love the way it last all day while I'm working ! I have gotten tons of compliments I'm sad they don't make it anymore
Lauren H.
Stuart, FL
Don't get me started on how sad it is that this scent is not discontinued. I have had my Ralph Lauren Hot body moisturizer for years now. I use it sparingly. The product itself is silky and smooth, leaving your skin so soft. The scent is delicious and if anything, it's my signature scent.
VE 1086392 c.
11800 NW 101St Rd 33198- 1044 Miami, Fl
All the good perfumes got discontinued!! I used to wear this all the time . The bottle was unattractive but it's the inside that counts. I love the whole Ralph Lauren line in general, this perfume its the best in the world! i really in love of this!
Jessica B.
Smells amazing. Love love love. Will buy more asap. It's smells like the beach. Great summer fragrance. Little over priced but worth it. Great failure. The scent is great for summer. Makes me miss the beach. I will keep buying this. Love love love it.
leslie  h.
Anyone tried this. Is it a strong or light scent?