BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren Ralph for Women Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 oz: Introduced by the design house of Ralph Lauren Recommended for Casual wear see more...

grace n.
Have used Raplh Lauren fragrances for over 30 years and will always be my go to fragrance. Love all his products and wish could afford them.
Mandy W.
leland
Very very good smelling perfume! Would love to have this anytime for everyday or for special occasions.
Veronica M.
unos de mis perfumes favoritos por años. lo he usado desde siempre, su dulce aroma que me dura todo el día me encanta!. el empaque no es nada del otro mundo, pues una botella normal pero lo de adentro es ideal para llevar a diario. lo super recomiendo a aquellos que les guste oler fresco, limpio y que dure todo el día .
Daniela E.
It smells so good. I just finished it. I finished it quickly because I used it every day, I'll definitely buy it again.