Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray For Ladies

What do you think about it? [product:ralph-by-polo-ralph-lauren-eau-de-toilette-spray-34-oz]? [user:raicelycheco]
What does it smell like?
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women!
How would you rate this product?
Kokomo, IN
This is Spring to me. I wore it years ago around the time my father died, and it comforted me during that time. I didnt buy it for a while and recently seen it again and got a bottle. To me, the new bottle the scent dont seem as strong as it used to be, and it dont last as long as it did years ago. I ordered mine from Sephora.com, so it's not like I got it from a odd place. But when first sprays it smells so good and is very comforting for me. I really wish they would figure the mix out to make the scent stronger and last longer like it used to be back 17 years ago vs today. The main smell is the same, just way muted. Plus you go through more of it because it disappears quicker, but since it's got such stronger memories to it for me, I will always keep a bottle around. Perhaps the next one will be different?! This is definitely a beautiful fragrance that's light airy, and just reminds you of spring and coming to life.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is the perfect everyday scent for me. It is difficult to describe since it is a fresh scent that makes a statement without screaming I'm here from down the hall, don't get me wrong, I love my more bold fragrances, but this one is my daily go to. I can easily wear this to the office, a job interview, date night with my husband, it is so versatile. I Love citrus, light floral, fresh scents that are not overwhelming with one particular note, and this nails it! You need to try it for yourself to see how well balanced the fragrance is. Top notes of apple, citrus zest, mandarin, the middle notes are florals are beautiful and fresh; freesia, magnolia, Linden flower, and base notes of very mild white musk and orris. (I included the scent notes from the product information at Ulta.com) for easy reference.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Tina W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my very first fancy/expensive perfume I ever owned. My fiance got it for me as a Christmas gift. He did a great job picking a scent I would love. It's fresh and fruity, but floral-fruity, not just fruity. A little goes a long way, but for me I don't feel like it lasts as long as I'd like. I mean it's there all day, but very faded. I usually reapply 2 more times after the first time. With that being said I recommend it for sure, if you don't mind reapplying. I just but the roller balls and keep in in my purse so I always have some with me. Ralph Lauren Ralph 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball Ralph Lauren
Belmont, NC
This is my all time favorite since grade school when I first tried it. I buy it year in and year out. The succulent smell of this product is classy yet refined and you can wear this scent year round to any occasion or just for daily use. The price of this product is a completely fair price for the quality and size of product you are receiving! Another plus to this is they also have it in a smaller size with a roller ball applicator so you can leave your full size home and bring along your smaller rollerball along with you in your clutch or bag for an on the go refresher.
Yuma, AZ
It's always been my go to spring scent. It's so light, sweet, and gently floral. What I enjoyed most about it was not needing to spray too much to make an impact. The price was always affordable yet made me feel luxurious. I've almost always received compliments when I've worn it, and the scent immediately makes me think of a perfect spring day with a cool breeze and shining sun.
Clearfield, PA
A fragrance that i believe you either LOVE....or Hate. I happen to love it and i swear the bottle came in multiple.colors besides this baby blue? Super sweet yet has a nice musk undertone thst helps this fragrance last all day long! It was one.of.my.first Higher.End.perfum purchases and.i highly recommend to anyone that likes a long lasting always asked "what are you wearing it smells great" perfume!
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Now I bought myself the SUPERSIZE bottle of this during the Macy’s sale at the end of the summer for a great price while I still had some left from a previous bottle and let me say that this is my number one scent I wear during the day in the summer. Compliments all the time! I’ve worn it since high school and I will continue to. This is one of my signature scents.
This is by far my favorite fragrance, my husband loves it on me, I love it on myself. The way it makes me feel when I have it on, I feel beautiful, sexy, fresh, but ultimately I know I smell amazing. I didn’t just say that because my husband and my kids comment on it all the time either. Let’s be real here, this fragrance is an entire mood.
This is my go-to summer scent. It's light and fresh, just smells so clean. I always feel like I should move on to a new fragrance since I've been using it since high school, but I can never find anything else that compares. Anything else I try is either too flowery or chemical smelling. It's the most refreshing scent there is.
Detroit
This fragrance smells so good, so bright and fresh! A classic for Ralph Kauren fans, this fragrance is light and breezy and smells delicious. It wears well and is great for the warmer months. The bottle is a simple design compared to other RL fragrances but the scent and quality is still what you would expect from Ralph Lauren.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Everett, WA
8 months ago
Jennifer U. • 7 months ago
I wish I knew lol, cause it is expensive. But Paris Hilton smells great also it has black stripes down it.
Doral, FL
9 months ago
Natalie S. • 2 months ago
Delicious!!!one of my faves. Sweet and spicy at the same time. Perfect
Winnipeg , MB
2 years ago
I wear Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women. I’m looking for a perfume with a similar fresh scent, but in a longer lasting Eau de Parfum. Any recommendations?
Giselle C. • 2 months ago
I recommend Big Pony 2 for Women Ralph Lauren perfume !!
Las Cruces , NM
3 years ago
Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women Who else absolutely loves this product???
Billie-Jo P. • 2 years ago