BY RALPH LAUREN #74 in Fragrance for Her

Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray For Ladies see more...

• I like to use 2 squirts; one on either side in the morning and it...1 Answers
  • Does the perfume last long???8 Answers
  • What are the notes listed in this fragrance?1 Answers
Chelsee B.
I love this perfume. This was my go to in high school and everyone loved it too. I started wearing it again a few years ago and received a lot of compliments and people even asking if I was wearing this perfume. It’s a classic and if you’re a perfume junky like me it must be in your collection.
Angelica T.
Pasco, WA
I’ve been wanting to purchase this perfume for years! And I’m glad I finally did. It’s name “fresh” fits in perfectly. I love it for day use and I get a lot of compliments on it. It is on the pricey spectrum but I love it!
Karina M.
Mission
Totally LOVE this fragrance is one of my favorite I wouldn’t change it for nothing very smooth smell and long lasting yet best gift of my life, container looks cute I 100% recommend it to everyone out there.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
One of my classic signature scents. I first got a bottle for a gift on my 17th birthday and I've repurchased probably 5 bottles since. This scent is perfect for summer, it's so light, airy and fresh.
Cindy G.
Rubidoux
One of my favorite perfumes. Not too expensive but bomb quality scent stays on for along time .Smells so delicious the bottle is so cute and short reminds me of me 😁 .My cousin actually recommended this to me and i fell inlove with it.Keep doing what your doing RL we love it .
Allisonraineee M.
Boston
My boyfriend introduced me to this perfume and I was skeptical at first because I like what I like. I tried this out and my boyfriend could not keep his hands off me. Well he can never anyway. But I have a trick on where I place it on my body.
Kat H.
Bluefield
I use to wear this perfume back in high school. It has a very beautiful floral scent, but very light & lasts all day! No need in spraying through the day multiple times a day! I would definitely recommend this to other ladies!
Jill I.
Tonawanda, NY
This is my all time favorite perfume. I have used it for over 15 years. I consistently get compliments on it. It's a floral/fresh scent and it stays on your body/clothes for a very long time.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!!! It smells sooo good! & its long lasting, which i love! Its not too strong. Very versatile also, appropriate in all settings, all occassions, and its suitable for all ages! For me, its all about how the fragrance makes ME feel when i wear it & i can honestly tell you that i feel AMAZING when im wearing RALPH for Women! It just really has a beautiful scent. I buy the sprays & the lotions are a MUST TRY also!! You won't be disappointed! ;)
Hong anh N.
Honolulu, HI
I went through two of these already! One of my favorite fragrance known to mankind ❤❤ I first smelled this when I was young of my aunty (who was only 17 years old at the time) and the completely fell in love! I feel like this scent can be used on younger and older people so that's very nice. It gives off a fresh-out-of-the-shower feel, I love it and recommend this fragrance for who loves a fresh scent without being florally and too overwhelming ☺
Lizmari D.
Will the scent last on you
Karla B.
omaha
does it smell good?
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I never knew they had Ralph Lauren for women. Does it smell good? and is it strong?
Sharyan M.
Does the perfume last long???
Rachel J.
Las Cruces , NM
Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women Who else absolutely loves this product???