Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray For Ladies

What do you think about it? [product:ralph-by-polo-ralph-lauren-eau-de-toilette-spray-34-oz]? [user:raicelycheco]
What does it smell like?
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women!
How would you rate this product?
Summer in a bottle. Nice fresh fragrance, such a light, good smell if you don't like strong or musky this is the kind of parfume you want to buy. You wont regret it. More of a young lady scent so I would recommend to all the young ladies unless you're like Regina George's mom on Mean Girls trying to stay young & trendy then I ain't mad at cha!
Johnstown, PA
I will have this scent in my collection soon. It for some reason reminds me of my earlier years and very 2000s, but with a very light, versatile smell, I can see myself wearing this almost all the time. I think it's more of a spring/summer smell.
Preston, Lancashire
This was my first proper perfume and it's still one of my favourites. I've almost run out of my second bottle and need to repurchase it as it's become a staple in my collection. I love that it isn't a really sweet fruity smell. The only criticism i have is that it isn't super long lasting, and that's something that could be worked on.
Abingdon, VA
One of my favorite perfumes! Ralph sure does know how to make a girl smell good without being too overpowering. I hate to be the person everyone is whispering about because her perfume is so loud that everyone in the office building can smell. This is a nice feminine scent that is NOT at all overpowering yet will last through the day!
Este producto es muy comun y casi todo el mundo lo ha provado pero se me hace que es un olor muy fresco y te hace sentir muy limpia ... y el precio es muy accesible, no mancha y lo uso algunas veces a la semana ya que uso otros mas a la semana
I LOVE IT!! IT IS MY FAVORITE! I only use it for special occasions because it is pricey but totally worth it!! It smells so good and the smell lasts the whole night. I just love that blue little bottle and it came in a travel size. Definitely recommend!!
I have been using this perfume for YEARS. It's such a simple, fresh fragrance that I feel comfortable wearing everyday year-round . I always get compliments when I wear it! I've just run out and will be repurchasing for probably the 100th time very soon!
I've purchased this particular perfume at department stores for a few years now since the fragrance smells great. The perfume fades quickly which is strange since I've only needed a spray or two of this perfume in the past, and it stays on for a long time. I wouldn't buy this from Amazon again, and wouldn't recommend anyone buy this from Amazon.
is my favorite perfume aroma is impeccable super sweet and sexy every time I use it brings back great memories just love it lasts a very long time because with only two applications is sufficient places a behind the neck and another between the breasts it is spectacular as buy annually and you can get it at any store selling perfume
El cajon, CA
This is definitely my signature scent. I have used several fragrances and I always come back to this one. It is a fresh and floral scent that is great all year long. Every time I wear it I get either complements or questions asking me what fragrance it is. I wish this fragrance had more hype than others do it definitely deserves it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Everett, WA
6 months ago
Jennifer U. • 6 months ago
I wish I knew lol, cause it is expensive. But Paris Hilton smells great also it has black stripes down it.
Winnipeg , MB
a year ago
I wear Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women. I’m looking for a perfume with a similar fresh scent, but in a longer lasting Eau de Parfum. Any recommendations?
Giselle C. • 11 days ago
I recommend Big Pony 2 for Women Ralph Lauren perfume !!
Las Cruces , NM