Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray For Ladies

Start your review of Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women!
How would you rate this product?
This is the perfect everyday scent for me. It is difficult to describe since it is a fresh scent that makes a statement without screaming I'm here from down the hall, don't get me wrong, I love my more bold fragrances, but this one is my daily go to. I can easily wear this to the office, a job interview, date night with my husband, it is so versatile. I Love citrus, light floral, fresh scents that are not overwhelming with one particular note, and this nails it! You need to try it for yourself to see how well balanced the fragrance is. Top notes of apple, citrus zest, mandarin, the middle notes are florals are beautiful and fresh; freesia, magnolia, Linden flower, and base notes of very mild white musk and orris. (I included the scent notes from the product information at Ulta.com) for easy reference.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Tina W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my very first fancy/expensive perfume I ever owned. My fiance got it for me as a Christmas gift. He did a great job picking a scent I would love. It's fresh and fruity, but floral-fruity, not just fruity. A little goes a long way, but for me I don't feel like it lasts as long as I'd like. I mean it's there all day, but very faded. I usually reapply 2 more times after the first time. With that being said I recommend it for sure, if you don't mind reapplying. I just but the roller balls and keep in in my purse so I always have some with me. Ralph Lauren Ralph 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball Ralph Lauren
Belmont, NC
This is my all time favorite since grade school when I first tried it. I buy it year in and year out. The succulent smell of this product is classy yet refined and you can wear this scent year round to any occasion or just for daily use. The price of this product is a completely fair price for the quality and size of product you are receiving! Another plus to this is they also have it in a smaller size with a roller ball applicator so you can leave your full size home and bring along your smaller rollerball along with you in your clutch or bag for an on the go refresher.
Orlando, FL
Perfect summer scent. Picture yourself on a tropical island, with fresh fruit for breakfast. That’s how I would describe this scent in a perfect picture way. I have purchased this scent twice - it lasts very long, I tend to only spritz three times and then I’m set for the day. I like that there is also many sizes to purchase this in. I have a larger bottle for at home, and a mini travel size for vacations. If you like fruity, airy, and light scent then you’ll like this product.
Baltimore, MD
Who didn’t wear Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women as a teenager? Almost everyone I know had it. Nostalgia factor aside, I still really like it. It has a nice clean scent that isn’t over the top. Would I opt for it every day now that I’m an adult? No, but I’d definitely wear on occasion. It’s just such a classic scent that I think everyone should experience.... unless you just don’t like cleaner scents.
Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Sarah S.
Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women I use this daily and I love it. Wish it wasn't so expensive but it's worth it. I get great comments all the time this is a signature scent I always seem to wear it !! A little goes a long way and it last threw out the day !! It smells outstanding !
Yuma, AZ
It's always been my go to spring scent. It's so light, sweet, and gently floral. What I enjoyed most about it was not needing to spray too much to make an impact. The price was always affordable yet made me feel luxurious. I've almost always received compliments when I've worn it, and the scent immediately makes me think of a perfect spring day with a cool breeze and shining sun.
A pleasantly strong scent that I fell in love with the first time I smelled it! A perfectly balanced scent for any modern young woman. I’ve loved this scent for years, though I don’t see it in shops often anymore. The stay power of the scent could be improved. I’m a repeat user of this fragrance. It’s very great the way it is, but I hope they find a way to make the scent stick!
Clearfield, PA
A fragrance that i believe you either LOVE....or Hate. I happen to love it and i swear the bottle came in multiple.colors besides this baby blue? Super sweet yet has a nice musk undertone thst helps this fragrance last all day long! It was one.of.my.first Higher.End.perfum purchases and.i highly recommend to anyone that likes a long lasting always asked "what are you wearing it smells great" perfume!
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Now I bought myself the SUPERSIZE bottle of this during the Macy’s sale at the end of the summer for a great price while I still had some left from a previous bottle and let me say that this is my number one scent I wear during the day in the summer. Compliments all the time! I’ve worn it since high school and I will continue to. This is one of my signature scents.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
909 mainst lot 19 Rock valley iowa
il y a 2 mois
Nina K. • il y a 2 mois
On sephora online store
Everett, WA
il y a un an
Jennifer U. • il y a un an
I wish I knew lol, cause it is expensive. But Paris Hilton smells great also it has black stripes down it.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Natalie S. • il y a 6 mois
Delicious!!!one of my faves. Sweet and spicy at the same time. Perfect
Winnipeg , MB
il y a 2 ans
I wear Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau De Toilette Spray for Women. I’m looking for a perfume with a similar fresh scent, but in a longer lasting Eau de Parfum. Any recommendations?
Nina K. • il y a 2 mois
Maybe, dolce & gabbana’s perfume light blue?!🤔