BY RALPH LAUREN

Pure Turquoise Perfume by Ralph Lauren, This amazing perfume was created by ralph lauren, in 2005. Its great scent includes a mixture of cassis, night blooming cereus, and patchouli. see more...

Encarnacion J.
It has a luxurious feeling mostly because of the fragrance. Something I like to use once in a while to pamper my skin and senses.
Kayceelee k.
Inglis, FL
Would never use again broke my skin out and burned for hours its pure trash. Don't use it not worth your hard earned money
Devin B.
Absolutely love this shower gel, light fragrance and stays with you through the day. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
Smells sooo good. Love getting in the shower and the whole house smells like heaven. I have to hide it from everyone
Melissa C.
Bethlehem, PA
I am still saving my last essence on this one cause it smells like heaven!!! It's pricey but sooo worth it
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
It is incredible, it leaves a unique sensation, the smell is great, super recommend the product
Llulisa T.
Corona , NY
I love this shower gel it's really good leaves my skin smelling good and smooth I love it
Xiomara R.
My grandfather gaves me this product and I love it. I don't know. I think it was in a shoping center in Peru. It smells really sweet and like flowers. I dont know the value of this product but i supose it's cheap. I recommend it to all my friends because its really good
Brenda H.
El olor es riquisimo y penetrante, si buscas un gel de baño que te haga oler bien y por mucho tiempo, este es el indicado,nincluso la ropa queda con el olor.
Isabella A.
This shower gel is very smooth and goes on very well. I would definitely use it again and recommend it to anyone looking for a very nice shower gel