BY RALPH LAUREN

Pure Turquoise Perfume by Ralph Lauren, This amazing perfume was created by ralph lauren, in 2005. Its great scent includes a mixture of cassis, night blooming cereus, and patchouli. see more...

Tyequiece W.
Shreveport, LA
Love this product when i get out the shower i smell so good i love using this product its the best ever.
I know it is one of the best products ever i use it every day in my shower every women needs this in there day to day life you will not smell the way you look lol joking good product.
Jordan A.
Broadway, NC
Incredible shower gel that leaves you smelling like actual heaven for a large amount of the day. Ralph Lauren is a higher end body wash, but the smell is definitely rewarding. A little bit of the gel goes a long way when it's lathered up! It's something I keep in my shower year-round!
Ivonne V.
El gel de baño de Ralph Lauren es genial! No hay nada que se compare a sus estupendas fragancias, es delicado y sensual todo lo que nos gusta a las mujeres. Es el número 1. No lo cambio por nada.
Mahika T.
A great gel that keeps me clean and fresh. It smelled amazing just like most Ralph Lauren products do. It definitely is better then most of the other bath gels I use. It is worth the money and I would recommend it to others.
Adriana A.
Chula Vista, CA
Love the smell of it so much, hours go by after i showe and i am still able to smell the shower gel. I also love the texture and foam feel fabulous.
Marisa B.
Smells amazing and lasts all day. Such a refreshing smell and goes easy on the skin. Doesn't dry it out and I love it and how it lingers all day.
shwetha r.
Austin, TX
I love this shower gel because it smells just like the perfume. It's great when you use the perfume after your shower. Love it.i miss it now
brandi t.
A little pricey but a lot worth it. Went through a magazine and smelled the perfume so I went and bought the body wash, its long lasting.
Brittany V.
Florida
I love this shower gel. It leaves your skin feeling great and I love it. The scent is long lasting and this product is vitamin enriched.
Brandi L.
Waterville, ME
I love this product. It smells so good and it is gentle on your skin. I have such sensitive skin and his does not irratate my skin