Ralph Lauren Polo Supreme Oud 1.36 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Adanna O.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Designed for the refined gentleman looking for an indelible signature scent, Polo Supreme Oud is as discerning and selective as its wearer. Crafted from a smoky oud accord one of the rarest and most exquisite materials in haute perfumery and enriched with a mesmerizing blend of spices and rich woods, Supreme Oud showcases rare and precious ingredients for the ultimate expression of luxury. Inspired by Ralph Lauren's infinite taste for exceptional objects, Master Perfumer Carlos Benaim's vision was to recreate the essence of the burning resin to inspire a scent that is "memorable, masculine, and intoxicating". Notes: Cinnamon, Pink Pepper, Smoky Indian Oud Accord, Guaiac Wood, Vetiver. Style: Sophisticated. Luxurious. Exotic. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarah W.
I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephore a month or so ago and initially thought I would just pass it on to my boyfriend even though he never wears this kind of stuff. However, upon smelling it I decided that I wanted to keep it. It has such a nice, strong, powerful, smell that I love for the fall and winter months. And it lasts all day! When I run out of the deluxe sample I have all intentions of purchasing a full size.
Jami S.
Winter Haven, FL
We get this every Christmas for my Father in Law. It's his favorite and knows what the wrapped box. It's the first thing he reaches for to open. He LOVES it.
Liala S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a great smelling eau de parfum. I have convinced all my guy friends to use it. My house always smells like the perfect amount of boy.
Mekenzie P.
Lyerly, GA
I haven't used this personally but my boyfriend loves it. It's always hard finding him cologne he likes but he fell in love with this one.
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
Ralph Lauren cologne in black is seriously breathtaking, my ex boyfriend used to only wear that and it literally would put me in a trance
Ashley C.
Elmhurst, NY
I love having my man smell good so when I find something i like i buy it. This is awesome. The smell is not too much and it is great.
Flora G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I got this for my dad, From what I remember it doesn't smell strong. It's very subtle. This is the only cologne he likes and will use
Purp R.
My dad wears this , and i find it a great smell. my mother is also a big fan of it and he is constantly getting compliments.
Xena B.
Lebanon, VA
I bought this cologne for my dad as a birthday gift and he loved it. Ralph Lauren Polo has always been his signature scent.
Johanna A.
Bought this for my brother in law for Christmas. He loves it! It's his favorite of the smells for the Ralph Lauren colognes