Ralph Lauren Polo Sport Eau De Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Yadira G.Ralph Lauren Polo Sport Eau De Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Randy V.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren's legendary Polo fragrance With the blends of very best of wood, leather and other natural scents Convey a handsome, enduring character see more...

• Any other scents?4 Answers
  • This is a great scent for the man in your life. It's perf...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite Ralph Lauren cologone?2 Answers
Alyse M.
Valley Stream, NY
Been wearing this for more years than I can count. It’s affordable it smells good and it stays good for a long time the quality is top notch. Have and will continue to recommend.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Ahhhh, this cologne is just like a breath of sea air to me! I can pick this scent out on a man, from a mile away. It has a distinct scent, which I have come to go crazy for! My ex started wearing it, and it was over from then on. It has a manly, yet fresh, sort of aquatic, delicious smell that turns me on! I love it! Plus, Polo is a brand I know and trust! Ralph Lauren Polo Sport Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Ralph Lauren Polo Sport Eau De Toilette Spray for Men Is my
and my husband's favorite men cologne. The smell is addicting and sensual. Is not too strong or too light in odor. It smells manly.
Harout T.
This is one of those colognes that I could never forget the smell to even if I have not worn it in a while. I will have to purchase this long-lasting great smelling cologne. I love the clean and long lasting refreshing smell this projects. I recommend this highly!
Sandra B.
I was in Sephora looking for myself a new perfume for summer. I'm a hard one to please with scent. There was a couple next to me and he sprayed this on a card. I caught the smell in the air and just had to ask what it was. Well, I bought it for him because I loved it! I had said if he didn't wear it that it smelled so good I would. He loves it as well and has been his signature scent ever since.
Andrea H.
My husband has been looking for a fragrance that suits us both and when he came across this scent he new that it was something we both would love and boy was he right. It makes me fall in love with him all over again. I completely recommend it to anyone who wants to bring back those memories and spicy moments in their relationship because we absolutely love it!!!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
One of my husbands favorite colognes.  He uses this all the time and it smells great.  It has a good clean smell with a touch of sporty type scent.  It is not over powering, but is strong enough you can tell he has on cologne and it lasts all day.  I would recommend this for all ages.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
esta fragancia me encanta la usa mi novio y huele deliciosa esta fragancia a donde vaya queda su aroma es muy linda vale la pena comprarla son fragancias caras pero realmente a la hora de usarla no te arrepientes ,es super sexy y masculina, su aroma nunca te cansas de sentirlo.
William S.
Independence, MO
This has a very clean smell to it. A very deep fresh scent that smells a lot like Cool Water or CK One only a bit more on the pure clean smell with not hints of musk or flowers. Its very pure in the sense that I am not getting much earthy qualities ether.
Cori B.
There isn't a scent that I hate more in this world than Polo Sport. It's waaaay too overpowering and, in my opinion, is not a manly smell. It's that little guy at the nightclub in 2003 that thought he had all the right moves, but all he really had was bad smelling cologne.
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Any other scents?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite Ralph Lauren cologone?
Amanda w.
Albany, GA
What is your favorite polo perfurm / cologen!!
Cristina T.
This is a great scent for the man in your life. It's perfect for any holiday gift, stick it in his stocking or Easter basket.?

Sephora