BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Sport celebrates the spirit and energy of the sporting lifestyle. A refreshing citrus scent energized with a crisp sea breeze accord and masculine woody notes. Fragrance Type: Fresh Aromatic Key Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Mint, Oakmoss Active. Healthy. Fit. Polo Sport celebrates the spirit and energy of the sporting lifestyle. see more...

• What's your favorite Ralph Lauren cologone?2 Answers
William S.
Independence, MO
This has a very clean smell to it. A very deep fresh scent that smells a lot like Cool Water or CK One only a bit more on the pure clean smell with not hints of musk or flowers. Its very pure in the sense that I am not getting much earthy qualities ether.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Known as a 90s genre smell, Polo sport is a heavy, manly, clean smell. It's thick and robust. I love when my husband wears it. It's not my favorite Polo scent and it can be a bit strong. Overall I love it's a great scent you and your man will like.
Eichelle R.
This has always been an old time favorite, very nice if on a date and he want to impress a girl, it's been years since bought but I recently have smelled it at the mall and it still has that same impression. At this day in age I would recommend it for a younger age group.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
The scent is nice, very light and not too strong, however, my husband used to use this cologne and within an hour you could barely smell it on him a lot and he even began using three sprays and more and still nothing.
Nae N.
This is like one of my all time favorite scents created. If I had to explain it, I really could not only because of the simple fact that it's just an unexplainable scent but when you smell it, you know what it is!
sherry s.
a nice clean refreshing smell not heavy or overly masculine smell i actually bought the trio gift set that gives you a choose from scents and tis is my fave smell
Amanda C.
Richmond Hill, NY
Great smell and long lasting. Have not purchased this brand in a long time but from past experiences it was a great product. Might have to get it again for my boyfriend.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I love to smell this on a man. It has always been a favorite of mine. In fact, their is a bottle sitting in my cabinet right now that belongs to my boyfriend.
Caroline R.
I love polo sport and all of the other polo scents! They are such classic scents and not too overpowering. This small bottle makes a great add on to any gift.
Merima B.
This cologne has been out for years and the smell never gets old. It's a nice strong manly smell and I love it on my husband. It lasts a very long time.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite Ralph Lauren cologone?