BY RALPH LAUREN

A clean, crisp scent that keeps you cool and refreshed. A state-of-the-art collection of skin fitness essentials created for today's active, health-focused man. see more...

• This is a great scent for the man in your life. It's perfect for ...1 Answers
Ralph Lauren Polo Sport 4.2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "How could you go wrong, will bring back memories of high school days!" in 1 review
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
I like the design of this bottle somehow it looks really 'murrican. We got one this one for my dad as a pre-Christmas present last year and he definitely liked it. Smells nice and refreshing.
Colin R.
I used this back in my high school and middle school days. This still smells great even today for a professional setting. You can't go wrong with polo colognes.
Eric B.
Russell Spgs, KY
A classic go to, I love this for a good summertime scent and I also like it when I know I'm going to be active, great clean scent
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
rosa u.
I love this scent its a sporty fresh clean scent. I remember I would love to spray some on whenever I went to my dads room
Megan S.
Love the smell of this. It lasts forever and doesn't wear off easy. Bought it for my husband as a gift and he loves it.
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
Smells amazing! Great sensual scent on a male!
Light mist that lasts for several hours even through sprouts and sweat,
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I like this better than regular Polo. It had more of a clean smell to it. It isn't as perfumey either.
Heather B.
Love this scent, just wish it was a little more affordable. My bf goes through "smell goods" like crazy
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I smelled this one in dillards and it was good . really really good I do love it . I do recommend it .
Cristina T.
This is a great scent for the man in your life. It's perfect for any holiday gift, stick it in his stocking or Easter basket.?