Ralph Lauren Polo Red Travel Set uploaded by Danielle C.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Red is the ultimate in design, power, and distinction. For the man with drive, Polo Red captures speed, seduction, and adrenaline in a sexy, bold scent. The exhilarating fragrance from Ralph Lauren, it is a fiery mix of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit, and deep redwood that ignites the thrill-seeker in every man. This set contains:- 4.2 oz/ 124 ml Eau de Toilette- 1.36 oz/ 40 ml Eau de Toilette- 1.7 oz/ 50 ml After Shave Gel- 1.7 oz/ 50 ml Hair & Body Wash- Travel bag Notes: Red Grapefruit, Red Saffron, Redwood. Style: Daring. Seductive. Thrill-Seeking. see more...

Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC
This travel set is a p erect gift for your dad, significant other or basically any man. It's the perfect gift for Christmas. It actually was not pricycle compared to purchasing these items single single. The contents do hold a lot. The after shave cream smells pretty manly and leaves a cool after feeling. Also the cologne is not too strong but again gives off a man scent.
Boris A.
Hialeah, FL
One of my top colognes I cannot live with out it in my stash. I love the sweet yet strong scent and get complements all the time wearing it. It is definitely a scent that lasts all day. I recommend this to any man looking to attract attention with his cologne
Joshua L.
Kansas City, MO
Been a huge fan of the Polo Red set for a while. It is honestly the only Polo scent that I have enjoyed. The bottle is pretty nice, and I have been buying the Red for years now. I love the scent, very manly, but at the same time a great scent for everyday.
Luigi C.
It was purchased for a fathers day gift. I love that it is such a masculine sent and long-lasting. My hubby smell lingers on me after we cuddle when he is wearing Polo Red and I love it.
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
When first sprayed I loved the smell. As time went on, the smell was more musty. I didn't care for the smell after a long period of time.
Avery G.
Natchez, MS
THIs ralph lauren polo red cologne is the one of the best cologns on the market. i like to waer it in the winter time.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves this fragance! Iam in crush with it. Smells masculine, fantastic in my husband's skin. Is long lasting and I buy it at Saks. My husband is conservative, but this cologne is awesome. I highly recommend this fragance to all wives for their husband.
Hans Emanuel E.
Talcahuano
Kike C.
spain valencia 46013
Set muy limpio color rojo y con tapa la bolsa es limpia para llevar de viaje y tiene un buen olor corporal
Daniel M.
I got the Ralph Lauren Polo Red Travel Set as a gift at i love it smells amazing and lasts all day!!