BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Red is a fiery blend of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep redwood that ignites the thrill seeker in every man. Limit 1 order per day. Ralph Lauren Polo Red Gift Set includes: 4.2oz Eau de Toliette 4.2oz Aftershave 2.6 oz Deodorant Fragrances are available in different concentrations. The concentration determines the strength of the scent. Perfume (Women's) contains between 20-40% of aromatic compounds making it the strongest and purest, richest and longest lasting of the fragrance line. Eau de Parfum (Women's) contains between 10-30% of aromatic compounds, making it the second strongest of the fragrance line. Eau de Toilette (Men's and Women's) contains between 3-5% of aromatic compounds. Eau de Cologne/Cologne Spray (Men's & Women's) contains between 2-5% of aromatic compounds. Eau Fraîche contains between 1-3% of aromatic compounds. see more...

Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I bought this product for my fiancée and he absolutely loved it, it smells awesome....
Jessica D.
Cypress
I have recently purchased this cologne. It smells great and is long lasting throughout the day. Great price for the product you get! It's a great buy! I am a repeat user of this cologne. No need to improve this product as it is great. I will shop here again in the future.
Evelyn R.
Got this for my dad on his birthday & let me just say it's worth every penny!!
Yes they are expensive but it's a better deal buying in packages like this especially for gifts. 100% approved in my book my dad literally puts some on before he leaves for work(oilfield) & yet when he comes home you can still get a whiff of it. Not as intense obviously because it is a heavy duty job but you still smell it. Best thing to get men for gifts is to always go for packages like this 😋
Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM
I've got polo red for my boyfriend and we love it. I can smell it on him when we walk side by side. It has a masculine, sexy smell that every girl will love.
Tonya T.
Cardwell, MO
I bought my husband this for his birthday and he loved it. It smells sooooo good, i jist wanna eat him up! ;)