BY RALPH LAUREN

X Invigorating. Intoxicating. Addictive. Shift into overdrive with Polo Red Intense, a fiery rush of red ginger, red leather, and red roasted coffee. Limit 1 order per day. This set includes:4.2 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray1.36 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray3.4 oz. After Shave BalmMade in the U.S.A. see more...

cayleth v.
Great for making gifts. Smell is great however it tends to go quickly and sometimes you can feel the scent of alcohol, that's really the only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars. Nice packaging, I got it online for my boyfriend last Christmas and he really liked it!
Bayle L.
Union City, TN
I bought this for my boyfriend and I love the way it smells. It doesn't smell cheap like hollister. I bought it from five seasons men's shop and I instantly fell in love with it and with the way it smells. Smells soooo good. Definitely worth the money
Dana B.
I got this for my husband and he loves it! I really love it as well. It's the perfect manly scent. All the polo colognes are great but this is a favorite for sure. We've bought several now and I think it will now be my hubby's signature scent.
Rahiim M.
Dover, DE
Polo red is my favorite fragrance. I like the smell and it doesn't tend to stain my clothes which is huge for me. I receive so many compliments on how good I smell. This is something I would recommend to others a true 5 star product.
member-3501d8dfb
Empire, AL
Bought has a gift for my teenage son. He absolutely loved it.  The product is not over powering in scent. He is a very active athlete and the scent stays with him. It is a very masculine scent. Not flowery at all. I would recommend this product to others.
Sienna R.
Something about this that I love. Let's just say I like my boyfriend more when he wears this. It's one of those smells that just stick with you.
Savannah W.
Cannington, ON
I bought this for one of my friends as a gift & I can't say I'm in love with it. This is my first time purchasing it and it was on the pricey size, but an okay size for the value. I ended up buying it from their website and I don't think I would buy it again. The smell was too strong for my liking but didn't last that long.