BY RALPH LAUREN #46 in Cologne

Inspired by the world of high-speed racing cars, Polo Red Intense shifts the signature fragrance into overdrive. The rush begins with a fresh, fruity top note, which is amped with ginger tones, only to be surpassed by a heart of spices and woody notes. The final dry down reveals a fiery rush of sensual red leather and addictive red roasted coffee, which bring out the sophistication and addiction of the fragrance. The striking, fiery red bottle, inspired by a powerful race car, exudes the thrill of adrenaline-pumping competition. It is marked with a bold black racing stripe to reflect the fearless confidence of the fragrance and the man who wears it. Notes: Red Ginger, Red Grapefruit, Cranberry, Red Saffron, Red Sage, Orange Flower, redwood, Red Roasted Coffee, Red Leather. Style: Invigorating. Intoxicating. Addictive. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
I would say this is by far the best Polo fragrance smell wise the smell is excellent its fresh and spicy with a nice mix of fruits. i love it the only thing i dont like is i dont think this fragrance should be priced as high as it is again the smell is excellent but a little overpriced
Austin M.
Whittier
A warm sweet fragrance perfect for the cold weather and for going out at night. Long lasting on the skin with average projection. This fragrance is widely available and regularly complimented on by people that I wear it around
Jay D.
Bellevue
Solid fragrance. Cranberry carries through the life of the fragrance. Have received a couple unsolicited compliments. Longevity is the biggest weakness. I get two hours make before I have to reapply. Smell 8/10. Projection 6/10. Longevity 3/10. Have to consistently reapply. Unique scent though, people will like the smell.
Edina A.
Sterling Hts, MI
Bought this for my boyfriend as a gift and it smells absolutely amazing. It's my favorite cologne of his and his as well. It lasts the entire day and you only need a spray or two. He's had his bottle for almost a year now and still has a lot left. Definitely will be buying again
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
Generally I have found that Polo can be overwhelming. But - after giving this a go - it has a lot of the right elements. Some spice, a little woodsy, but not over powering. Stays with you all day. My girlfriend loves it - and so do I. Definitely a great option.
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
I had recently purchased this product for my boyfriend to use and he (and I) both love it! He has went and re-purchased twice already because he loves the smell so much! It is now his pride and true, and I can say it was one of the best gifts I have ever gotten him because he now loved it so much. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a gift for their s/o. It's great!
Alexis F.
Knoxville, TN
In love with the way this smells on my man. Perfect scent for year-round wear! Very elegant and manly smell. This is great for all occasions. I was very satisfied with this purchase. I have bought it multiple times and would definitely recommend to others.
Ry W.
Jacksonville
So I tried a sample of this cologne today and at first glance I was happy. I'm a Ralph Lauren fanatic! But once I smelled this one it immeadately occurred to me that this smell was much too sweet to be for a gentleman. From a distance it's satisfactory but at the end of the day the cherry apple smell belongs in a pie not on my neck. *snap snap*
Travis W.
Buford, GA
This is something my mother-in-law purchased for me for Christmas. I'll be honest, I'm very picky when it comes to cologne and I absolutely loved it. I've been wearing it to work ever since and I have gotten quite a bit of compliments about how they love the smell of it. It's not too strong and got a fresh smell to it.
Tony B.
chicago, IL
This stuff smells pretty good. Not my personal favorite out of all the ones I've tried. The scent lasts about average compared to others I have but sometimes that can be due to when you spray it on yourself (after shower). Bottle looks fancy and price point is a little high due to the brand name you are paying for.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Is this worth buying as a gift?