Ralph Lauren Polo Red Intense 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Christine K.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Inspired by the world of high-speed racing cars, Polo Red Intense shifts the signature fragrance into overdrive. The rush begins with a fresh, fruity top note, which is amped with ginger tones, only to be surpassed by a heart of spices and woody notes. The final dry down reveals a fiery rush of sensual red leather and addictive red roasted coffee, which bring out the sophistication and addiction of the fragrance. The striking, fiery red bottle, inspired by a powerful race car, exudes the thrill of adrenaline-pumping competition. It is marked with a bold black racing stripe to reflect the fearless confidence of the fragrance and the man who wears it. Notes: Red Ginger, Red Grapefruit, Cranberry, Red Saffron, Red Sage, Orange Flower, Red Wood, Red Roasted Coffee, Red Leather. Style: Invigorating. Intoxicating. Addictive. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shelly M.
Hamilton, AL
I purchased this for my husband and the scent is intoxicating!!! It is like the most intense smell in a bottle and just rocks my world. He is getting the biggest bottle I could find for Christmas!!!
Jennifer  M.
Waukesha, WI
Love the staying power of this cologne. it lasts all day long but doesn't over power mt life.
maire r.
Midland, TX
My boyfriend has this OMG let me just tell you i didn't want to let him go its not a really really strong spray but i think it smalls so good like i cant even put it in words .
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
Polo Black is the best cologne a man can wear . My man uses this and it drives me insane! Smells so manly and good!
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
This is my favorite cologne that my boyfriend has ever worn. It's got a citrus scent with earthy tones.
Diane P.
Queens Vlg, NY
My husband loves this cologne, which says a lot because he is a very picky person. It has a very unique, deep and intense smell to it.
jennifer s.
I love this stuff. I buy it for my husband. It smells great and is long lasting
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Bought it for my brother and my boyfriend I love the smell of most polo and Ralph Lauren fragrances
April K.
San Diego, CA
This scent smells so good. Makes you want to grab your bf and kiss him all over ha ha.
Melissa D.
Omaha, NE
I like the Ralph laid item scents. They are well priced and offer a good range. I have purchased these scents a couple times now.