Ralph Lauren Polo Red Intense 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Christine K.

BY RALPH LAUREN

Inspired by the world of high-speed racing cars, Polo Red Intense shifts the signature fragrance into overdrive. The rush begins with a fresh, fruity top note, which is amped with ginger tones, only to be surpassed by a heart of spices and woody notes. The final dry down reveals a fiery rush of sensual red leather and addictive red roasted coffee, which bring out the sophistication and addiction of the fragrance. The striking, fiery red bottle, inspired by a powerful race car, exudes the thrill of adrenaline-pumping competition. It is marked with a bold black racing stripe to reflect the fearless confidence of the fragrance and the man who wears it. Notes: Red Ginger, Red Grapefruit, Cranberry, Red Saffron, Red Sage, Orange Flower, Red Wood, Red Roasted Coffee, Red Leather. Style: Invigorating. Intoxicating. Addictive. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Carl T.
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
One of the best smelling Ralph Lauren colognes out there. The scent is natural and stays with you all day. You don't need much to smell great and have your girlfriend all over you haha
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Baldwin park , Ca
I've only got a sample size of this product before I think it's smelled really nice it lasted pretty much the whole day on my fiancé, I would buy this for him
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased this for my Dad for Xmas, he isn't really one to wear cologne, but this was just the right combination of manly and sophisticated. Didn't feel/smell trendy. He loves it and will probably be a stocking stuffer for him next year as well!
Shayna S.
Shayna S.
Bartow, FL
This does not smell anything like the original at all. I do not personally like the smell of this one however I do really love the way the original smells on him.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Hamilton, AL
I purchased this for my husband and the scent is intoxicating!!! It is like the most intense smell in a bottle and just rocks my world. He is getting the biggest bottle I could find for Christmas!!!
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
I bought this for my grandpa. I live the smell. It reminds do me or a string man. I don't know what it is about it. I'm just in love with the smell !
Carolann P.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
I bought my boyfriend the whole gift set of polo red and we both love the smell. It last for a very long time and the smell isn't too overpowering.
maire r.
maire r.
Midland, TX
My boyfriend has this OMG let me just tell you i didn't want to let him go its not a really really strong spray but i think it smalls so good like i cant even put it in words .
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
Polo Black is the best cologne a man can wear . My man uses this and it drives me insane! Smells so manly and good!
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
My son is in love with this cologne. He uses the samples every time we go to the store! Guess it's going in the stocking this year!