BY RALPH LAUREN

The exhilarating fragrance from Ralph Lauren, Polo Red is an adrenaline rush that ignites the thrill-seeker in every man. 125ml. Imported. see more...

Ben C.
Newton Upper Falls, MA
This was one of my favorite colognes, although it was very expensive. I like this cologne because it left a nice fresh scent that could aluminate odors at all times. This could be any other sent on the market in my opinion. I would definitely buy again.
Rodrigo R.
East Elmhurst, NY
can I rate it 10 stars? this Cologne by Ralph Lauren Poli is so good scented it stays on your clothing and for me personally after washing it well , the smell is still there.
Diego O.
the smells is way too sweet , its one of the worst scents ive ever had if you want a good one you need to buy blue by polo
Tony G.
Broken Arrow, OK
The fragrance lasts a long time. It smells great even after an 8 hour work day. Plus my wife loves this product 👍
William P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I personally don’t like this cologne, I feel as it’s too aggressive the scent is offending up close
William J.
Louisville, KY
It smells fantastic and the ladies love it! You will get compliments and will love the smell
Carlos J.
Villahermosa
Me encanta. me hace sentir bien con su olor, a tods los cautiva, y su diseño me encanta. es tan sencillo y perfecto.
Rennã L.
Rua Francisco Duarte, Lagoa de Dentro PB
Produto de ótima qualidade, o cheiro dele dura muito na pele e o cheiro é super agradável.
Chente G.
Got this for my boyfriend and he loves it.... i cant stay off of him smells so good!!!