BY RALPH LAUREN #18 in Fragrance for Him

Introducing Polo Red Extreme, a powerful blend of vibrant blood orange, addictive black coffee essence and supercharged black ebony wood, for the fearless man who lives life to the extreme.

Speed, Adrenaline, Power

Polo Red Extreme is a parfum, ensuring a higher concentration of ingredients for a more robust and enduring scent.

• Love this New Ralph Lauren Red Extreme complimentary from Influen...7 Answers
  • Are you a fan of the bottle?1 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the scent?Ralph Lauren Polo Red Extreme3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michelle S.
Bogata, TX
My husband loved this cologne. It smelled amazing and we have purchased more since we received this. It was a good price for the amount you get. I purchased on amazon. I think it is perfect just the way it is.
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
Gave my husband a rash as well as my daughter after he played with her while wearing it. The smell is decent enough but obviously we can’t support any product that’s going to cause a skin reaction. I would love to see more natural ingredients to prvent this.
Michael F.
SILVER SPRING
I went to Macy's last week and stopped by the fragrance counter to smell various colognes to see which one I was going to buy in the near future. I decided to smell the Polo Red Extreme since I already have the Polo Red and the Polo Red Intense, and I loved it. I made a list of fragrances that I will purchase in the near future and Polo Red Extreme is at the top of the list.
Latoria J.
Panama City, FL
I didn’t like the smell but it was a good long lasting formula. If someone is a fan of the deep smell then they would love this. I like more fresh smelling fragrances vs the strong musk type scents would try the other scents though.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This cologne smells amazing, and my boyfriend & I both love it! I will be comparing the Polo Red Extreme to my boyfriend's all time favorite cologne, the original Polo Blue. He still prefers the blue, but thinks that they still smell similar, which I agree that Ralph Lauren colognes do have a distinct lovely & high quality scent to them. Polo Red Extreme has more sweeter and spicy notes than Polo Blue does. I personally think that Red Extrene is more unique of the two and you could pick it out of a crowd, while Polo Blue still smells like a high quality cologne, but is more of that basic men's aftershave scent like a lot of brands aim for. The blood orange I believe it is really stands out on cold sniff of this cologne, but is perfectly balanced so it is still very manly. It also changes to the smell of your skin and the orange becomes slightly sweeter and there is a comforting inscency vibe to it. I received this product compliemtary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
My husband and I were chosen to be a test household for the #RalphLaurenFragrances #PoloRedExtreme men's fragrance, getting the product complimentary for testing purposes. We actually really enjoyed this scent, particularly when it came to the notes it includes which are not something my husband typically enjoys smelling. The musk wasn't so heavy that it couldn't be worn during the day, and it wasn't a oud-y heaviness nor was it an oriental heaviness. It is a musky wet and dark wood that is really universal to many men's scent preferences. I wish the blood orange scent stuck around more, but you certainly can smell the black coffee which amp up the dry down lasting quite a while. The musk fades into a smoky chocolate licorice scent. I do wish it had more citrus. I really see this cologne being a hit in the Fall and Winter - sweaters and time by the fireside! #LiveLifeToTheExtreme Ralph Lauren Polo Red Extreme
Jennifer D.
Bordentown , NJ
So my fella was not a huge fan of this. But I loved it!  This is really a matter of personal preference and body chemistry here. My guy tried it out a few days in a row. He said it was a bit to heady and strong for his tastes. Since he's very athletic and plays sports on his work breaks, he noticed when he sweats it amplified the scent to a "hi I just bathed in cologne" levels!  This again is just a matter of body chemistry but it just didn't work for him. For me though , I love it ! I dab a drop on each wrist and it's good to go! Sometimes I add a few drops of Rose oil to make it lean more "girly" smelling. It's rich and you can smell the coffee notes. I'm a fan. Sadly my fella is not.
Lovely M.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. Upon receiving this perfume, I gave it to my hubby to test it out. He instantly fell in love with the fragrance. My hubby don't like strong scents. But this one is different. The scent is masculine n husky but not very overpowering. And its long lasting. He is very happy with this product and already bought a full size
Julie H.
This has a very clean manly smell to it! It's the type of cologne where when they move in front of you you're able to smell it. Also the type when you hug and you smell their cologne you just wait for a moment to take it in. Yes it's that kind of cologne. The smell is the perfect amount not overpowering. It lasts all day as well. Ladies this is a scent you will want to buy for your husbands! I received this complimentary for reviewing purposes and this is 100% my honest opinion.
katherine t.
New York , NY
I received a sample from Influenster and immediately opened the bottle and took a whiff.  It smells like a lovely citrus with a hint of woodsy/forest-y air. I already liked the fact that it didn't make my nose wrinkle with its odor.  The bottle itself is super simple and sophisticated; you know by the logo alone it'll be a classy fragrance.  I thought it would be a great unisex scent and put a dab on my wrist and then a dab on my husband's wrist.  We both loved the scent!  It lasted longer on him and had more of a warm orangey scent on his skin and it wasn't overpowering. I'd totally be into him wearing this fragrance! My man tested Ralph Lauren Polo Red Extreme for free, but all opinions are our own.
Sam R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Is it strong
Lizbeth A.
Passaic, NJ
Love this New Ralph Lauren Red Extreme complimentary from Influenster My husband loves it. #RalpLaurenforfree
ZabrinaMarie B.
Los Lunas, NM
Is anyone else super surprised that they are getting this box?? I never took a pre-box survey for this.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
What do you guys think about the scent?Ralph Lauren Polo Red Extreme
Mireyaa Y.
Better than the blue Ralph Lauren cologne?