BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Red is a fiery blend of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep redwood that ignites the thrill seeker in every man.

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past...4 Answers
  • How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black version...5 Answers
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
I love love love the way this smells on my man. Very manly. Just got this for him the other day at ulta and best $68.00 I've ever spent . It's a 2.5oz that comes in a red bottle with a black lid. Prefect in every way love this I highly recommend this Ralph Lauren Polo Red EDT Spray
ryan r.
Dunkirk, NY
My girlfriend bought this stuff for me, its okay not my favorite smelling thing but it doesn't gross me out
Akeriye H.
griffin,GA
Bought this for my brother.. Love the bottle. Its very cute ... But he says he loves the smell n that it doesn't smell all that strong .
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1913 reviews
Ralph Lauren's Polo Red is a masculine cologne with sweet, grapefruit undertones. It has a spicy, seductive saffron fragrance with an enticing yet comforting deep redwood scent overall. Great for a date night.
Gretchen B.
Ostrander, OH
Recently, my husband's "go to" cologne was discontinued and after months of trying scents, he finally found one that we both love!!!  Ralph Lauren Polo Red is a scent that isn't overpowering nor is it too light.  We both love the scent and how a little goes a long way which is always great on the wallet!
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Expensive, but worth it! I love the smell of this cologne on my husband and the spray lasts throughout the day without wearing off right away.
Dana S.
I have smelled this and almost bought this for my boyfriend. It smells great! It lasted a long time as well and it only took one spray! It is a bit pricier but is worth it!
Andrea R.
I buy this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! I prefer a bit of stronger smell for men's cologne. He also uses the deodorant as well and it does smell nice but it leaves residue on his clothing.
Star W.
Hawthorne, CA
Lord have mercy I love this smell especially when my honey wears it. I love it highly recommend for men.
Vicki C.
Polo Red is a great scent. This is a scent my boyfriend owns and I love smelling this one on him. Very nice!
Jiwon C.
Richmond, VA
How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black versions? I'm running out and am looking to possibly expand to a different scent.
Kristina S.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past two years. What are your thoughts on this product?
dan d.
Vancouver, WA
Where is this sold?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can i buy this Or where can I order it at I'm trying to get this for someone
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?