BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Red is a fiery blend of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep redwood that ignites the thrill seeker in every man.

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past...4 Answers
  • How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black version...5 Answers
Roger R.
Dallas, TX
My girlfriend bought me this cologne as an anniversary gift and I must say I love it, the scent is very masculine and fresh. I'm already by my second bottle and I'm sure I will keep repurchasing. Price is similar to other high end colognes and at Macy's they sell sets which are worth it in price.
Alexis T.
My favorite cologne my husband wears & also one of the only ones he will wear! I absolutely LOVE the smell of this one. It’s not too strong but still a very good smell! I always buy him a small bottle for Christmas to throw in his stocking & he loves it! (And so do I) 😉
Andriana ❤.
Purchased for my significant other and he smells INCREDIBLE. As the fragrance is of quality, he only needs a small spritz to last throughout the day. Even a small amount goes a long way and is easily noticed by others within proximity. He receives many compliments.
Zech S.
Wichita
This cologne is amazing I really like the smell. I’ve used this one plenty of times. I really like
none n.
california
Great gift for men. Long lasting smell, didn't think the scent was to strong it was musk. Great size, great price. Repeat user, would recommend to those looking for a musk scent but not too strong. Purchased it from the polo online store. Love the packaging
Leslie E.
When I first smelt this cologne I was in heaven!!!! I couldn't stop smelling it. I bought my husband the can of sprays for Christmas at first just incase he didn't care for it. Thankfully he loves it so I bought him the large cologne bottle for his birthday! I probably enjoy it more than he does!
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
My #1 favorite! I love when my boyfriend wears this cologne! Absolute dropper! Ladies you want your man smelling good? Get this you don't keep your hands off of him!
Briana🖤 A.
If I got this for Father's Day and me and my dad both feel in love with it it's not a super stong smell but it still has that manly smell that everyone love now the price was a bit too high but I would for sure buy it again for my dad or an uncle of mine for any event
Casey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cologne Smells really good. I bought it at sephora for a gift for my boyfriend and I love how it smells on him!
Alexandra B.
Omaha, NE
This Brand Is a big hit in my home &family.. all My Family Wears Is Ralph Lauren.. Were Even On a First Name Basis With The Ppl At The Polo Store!
Jiwon C.
Richmond, VA
How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black versions? I'm running out and am looking to possibly expand to a different scent.
Kristina S.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past two years. What are your thoughts on this product?
dan d.
Vancouver, WA
Where is this sold?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can i buy this Or where can I order it at I'm trying to get this for someone
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?