BY RALPH LAUREN #24 in Cologne

Polo Red is a fiery blend of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep redwood that ignites the thrill seeker in every man.

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past...4 Answers
  • How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black version...5 Answers
Jimmy W.
Orlando
Polo Red is like the snarky younger brother of Polo Blue. Its a little spicier and a little more edgy. I got it as soon as it came out and I LOVE it. Its one of those "last all day" kind of colognes that you can always rely on to keep you smelling fresh. If i had to name a downside (reason for the 4 stars), I would say that this scent is not a year round one. Its much more complimentary for the fall and winter seasons. But hey...nothing wrong with seasonality right?!
De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
I bought this cologne for my father. It smells great! It’s one of my top favorite colognes. It isn’t that pricy either. The scent is like none other. I purchased this item from Dillard’s in the Mall of Acadiana. The makers of this product doesn’t need to improve anything on this product. I love it and would recommend it to any guy looking for a great smelling cologne
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Ralph Lauren's Polo Red is a masculine cologne with sweet, grapefruit undertones. It has a spicy, seductive saffron fragrance with an enticing yet comforting deep redwood scent overall. Great for a date night.
Alexis T.
My favorite cologne my husband wears & also one of the only ones he will wear! I absolutely LOVE the smell of this one. It’s not too strong but still a very good smell! I always buy him a small bottle for Christmas to throw in his stocking & he loves it! (And so do I) 😉
Savannah H.
I originally bought this for my husband because I couldn't find this brands after shave, I am glad I bought this because, wow..it smells sooo good on my hubby, he can spray just a few sprays and the whole room smells like him, it just smells so manly and clean, I really enjoy this scent on my man. 5 billion stars from me. I highly recommend this.
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
This is my fiances all time favorite cologne.  I buy it for him as a gift and I've never seen him look so happy.  The smell of it is sooo good.  i see why he loves it.  I love it when he wears it.  It is a versatile fragrance.  he can wear it work, casually, or for a night out
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
My girlfriend bought me this cologne as an anniversary gift and I must say I love it, the scent is very masculine and fresh. I'm already by my second bottle and I'm sure I will keep repurchasing. Price is similar to other high end colognes and at Macy's they sell sets which are worth it in price.
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
Smells amazingly great!! I got it for my son and he loves it. It's long lasting and last a long time. It's a little pricey but they do have it available at many retail stores. We got it from their outlet which is why it cost so much. It was worth every penny though. Great Christmas gift!!
Andriana ❤.
Purchased for my significant other and he smells INCREDIBLE. As the fragrance is of quality, he only needs a small spritz to last throughout the day. Even a small amount goes a long way and is easily noticed by others within proximity. He receives many compliments.
Jessica H.
Out of all their fragrances this one is my favorite! My second favorite would be the black one. Polo just knows how to make fragrances aside from their apparel. It’s awesome! Definitely would recommend! Ralph Lauren Polo Red EDT Spray
Jiwon C.
Richmond, VA
How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black versions? I'm running out and am looking to possibly expand to a different scent.
Kristina S.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past two years. What are your thoughts on this product?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can i buy this Or where can I order it at I'm trying to get this for someone
dan d.
Vancouver, WA
Where is this sold?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?

back