BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Red is a fiery blend of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep redwood that ignites the thrill seeker in every man.

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past...4 Answers
  • How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black version...5 Answers
De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
I bought this cologne for my father. It smells great! It’s one of my top favorite colognes. It isn’t that pricy either. The scent is like none other. I purchased this item from Dillard’s in the Mall of Acadiana. The makers of this product doesn’t need to improve anything on this product. I love it and would recommend it to any guy looking for a great smelling cologne
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Ralph Lauren's Polo Red is a masculine cologne with sweet, grapefruit undertones. It has a spicy, seductive saffron fragrance with an enticing yet comforting deep redwood scent overall. Great for a date night.
Savannah H.
I originally bought this for my husband because I couldn't find this brands after shave, I am glad I bought this because, wow..it smells sooo good on my hubby, he can spray just a few sprays and the whole room smells like him, it just smells so manly and clean, I really enjoy this scent on my man. 5 billion stars from me. I highly recommend this.
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
This is my fiances all time favorite cologne.  I buy it for him as a gift and I've never seen him look so happy.  The smell of it is sooo good.  i see why he loves it.  I love it when he wears it.  It is a versatile fragrance.  he can wear it work, casually, or for a night out
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
Smells amazingly great!! I got it for my son and he loves it. It's long lasting and last a long time. It's a little pricey but they do have it available at many retail stores. We got it from their outlet which is why it cost so much. It was worth every penny though. Great Christmas gift!!
Jessica H.
Out of all their fragrances this one is my favorite! My second favorite would be the black one. Polo just knows how to make fragrances aside from their apparel. It’s awesome! Definitely would recommend! Ralph Lauren Polo Red EDT Spray
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
I purchased this perfume for my husband because i love the smell the bottle is cute and I got it at Sephora the price was ok but it's worth every penny because when I smell my husband he smells so good.Polo Red by Ralph Lauren
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Does not take much at all and lasts a very long time. I like the blue one also but this one my husband likes better and I get. It for him and our. Two teenage boys. It does cost a bit but it also lasts a long time .
Kathy C.
Last year I bought it for my husband for christmas. He was facinated with it! He used it constantly that he finished it too fast even if. It was a strong colone I had to buy another one. I recommend it!
Olamide O.
Has a blend of sweet and spicy smells, great for any type of season! Easily one of my favorite cologne purchases I’ve made! If you’re in the market for a versatile long lasting scent I would definitely go with Polo Red!
Jiwon C.
Richmond, VA
How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black versions? I'm running out and am looking to possibly expand to a different scent.
Kristina S.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past two years. What are your thoughts on this product?
dan d.
Vancouver, WA
Where is this sold?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can i buy this Or where can I order it at I'm trying to get this for someone
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?