Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette

Find Fragrances at Target.com! Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren in the year 2013. This spicy fragrance has a blend of red grapefruit, lemon, red sage, red saffron, lavender, red wood, amber, and coffee beans. It is recommended for casual wear. Gender: Male.

DooEs this smell good ?
doo men like this, thinking about buying for boyfriend?
Where can I find the best price for this?
Start your review of Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette!
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette uploaded by Zenaida P.
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette uploaded by Zenaida P.
Polo Red Eau de Perfume is a great cologne! Today I received a box from Macy's with four samples of perfumes. One was this perfume. It is nice for us women that men are well scented. 😍 Women like this perfume smell. 😃Has a great smell for men. I recommend it! Estimated price $75.00
Jacinto N.
Cedar city, UT
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jacinto N.
Purchased at: Dillard's
This fragrance is one of my all time favorites and the only problem is that it doesn’t last long, other than that is an amazing complement getter.
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Great sent! My wife usually buys my cologne for the holidays or my birthday and this is one of my favorites.
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ashley D.
I LOVE this cologne. This is my favorite out of all of my husbands colognes and out of all of the polo fragrances. It has a very manly, outdoor, woodys smell. Love it!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette uploaded by Wendy C.
I love love love the way this smells on my man. Very manly. Just got this for him the other day at ulta and best $68.00 I've ever spent . It's a 2.5oz that comes in a red bottle with a black lid. Prefect in every way love this I highly recommend this Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette
Jake D.
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jake D.
This is my favorite cologne. My wife likes this one better than all the others. Good price for the size.
Omama A.
Des Plaines, IL
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette uploaded by Omama A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I got a sample of this from macy’s and it smells amazing! I am planning to get this one for my husband. It’s that good!
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
I’ve always been attached to any piece of Ralph Lauren items from clothing to accessories to cologne. These piece of cologne is my absolute favorite, the package is beautiful and shines! The bottle itself is shiny and well design. Now on to the smell, it smells amazing, people are always wow you smell good, and I get a lot of compliments from it so totally would recommend!
Dennis O.
Kissimmee, FL
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette uploaded by Dennis O.
Is one of my favorite lotion because you can smell it all day no matter what type of life do you have
Gretchen B.
Ostrander, OH
Recently, my husband's "go to" cologne was discontinued and after months of trying scents, he finally found one that we both love!!!  Ralph Lauren Polo Red is a scent that isn't overpowering nor is it too light.  We both love the scent and how a little goes a long way which is always great on the wallet!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gaige B.
il y a un an
Stevona V. il y a un an
It’s the best scent I love to smell on my husband! It’s a scent that hits you and you will never forget!!
Anthony D.
Warren, OH
il y a 2 ans
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette, my birthday was yesterday and I wanted this Cologne so bad. I’ve heard that it smelled wonderful but I never smelled it myself, Every time I go to the mall I can’t find it. My question is is it worth buying and how does it smell compared to other Colognes
Stevona V. il y a un an
Love the smell, it definitely turn heads!! It’s definitely worth the price and everyone I know loves the scent. Try in TJMAXX or JcPennys
cindy M.
il y a 2 ans
Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette ? Would you remember recommend this cologne to a hard-working male or a laid-back guy behind the chair
Brandon F. il y a un an
Both, the parfum as you know lasts longer, so say this hard working man was a construction worker, wanted to smell good while framing up a house. It would definitely work, and not fade away as quickly. For the man who works with a pen or keyboard it's still subtle enough for the office but powerful enough to let others know he's wearing cologne.