BY RALPH LAUREN #10 in Cologne

Men's 6.7 oz EDT Spray. The latest edition by the house of Ralph Lauren launched in 2013 belongs to the collection of mens fragrance Polo which finally celebrates the fiery red color this year. Polo Red is announced as a ferocious and energizing fragrance which includes ingredients fitting the red color. The composition opens with red grapefruit united with cranberry and Italian lemon. The heart of the composition emphasizes accords of red sage red saffron and lavender while the red notes in the base are described with red wood hot amber and fragrant coffee beans! The spicy red composition of woody spicy character is signed by perfumer Olivier Gillotin carrying the scent of strength masculinity and character. see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past...4 Answers
  • How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black version...5 Answers
De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
I bought this cologne for my father. It smells great! It’s one of my top favorite colognes. It isn’t that pricy either. The scent is like none other. I purchased this item from Dillard’s in the Mall of Acadiana. The makers of this product doesn’t need to improve anything on this product. I love it and would recommend it to any guy looking for a great smelling cologne
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Ralph Lauren's Polo Red is a masculine cologne with sweet, grapefruit undertones. It has a spicy, seductive saffron fragrance with an enticing yet comforting deep redwood scent overall. Great for a date night.
Melissa K.
Yuba City, CA
Smells yummy. Not an over powering scent and very manly. Great every day wear for an office setting or just a nice date scent. Makes me wanna cuddle up next to him and sniff him a little more. Def recommend
Savannah H.
I originally bought this for my husband because I couldn't find this brands after shave, I am glad I bought this because, wow..it smells sooo good on my hubby, he can spray just a few sprays and the whole room smells like him, it just smells so manly and clean, I really enjoy this scent on my man. 5 billion stars from me. I highly recommend this.
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
This is my fiances all time favorite cologne.  I buy it for him as a gift and I've never seen him look so happy.  The smell of it is sooo good.  i see why he loves it.  I love it when he wears it.  It is a versatile fragrance.  he can wear it work, casually, or for a night out
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
My girlfriend bought me this cologne as an anniversary gift and I must say I love it, the scent is very masculine and fresh. I'm already by my second bottle and I'm sure I will keep repurchasing. Price is similar to other high end colognes and at Macy's they sell sets which are worth it in price.
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
Smells amazingly great!! I got it for my son and he loves it. It's long lasting and last a long time. It's a little pricey but they do have it available at many retail stores. We got it from their outlet which is why it cost so much. It was worth every penny though. Great Christmas gift!!
Andriana ❤.
Purchased for my significant other and he smells INCREDIBLE. As the fragrance is of quality, he only needs a small spritz to last throughout the day. Even a small amount goes a long way and is easily noticed by others within proximity. He receives many compliments.
Jessica H.
Out of all their fragrances this one is my favorite! My second favorite would be the black one. Polo just knows how to make fragrances aside from their apparel. It’s awesome! Definitely would recommend! Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
I purchased this perfume for my husband because i love the smell the bottle is cute and I got it at Sephora the price was ok but it's worth every penny because when I smell my husband he smells so good.Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Toilette
Jiwon C.
Richmond, VA
How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black versions? I'm running out and am looking to possibly expand to a different scent.
Kristina S.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past two years. What are your thoughts on this product?
dan d.
Vancouver, WA
Where is this sold?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can i buy this Or where can I order it at I'm trying to get this for someone
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?