BY RALPH LAUREN #11 in Cologne

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Men's 6.7 oz EDT Spray. The latest edition by the house of Ralph Lauren launched in 2013 belongs to the collection of mens fragrance Polo which finally celebrates the fiery red color this year. Polo Red is announced as a ferocious and energizing fragrance which includes ingredients fitting the red color. The composition opens with red grapefruit united with cranberry and Italian lemon. The heart of the composition emphasizes accords of red sage red saffron and lavender while the red notes in the base are described with red wood hot amber and fragrant coffee beans! The spicy red composition of woody spicy character is signed by perfumer Olivier Gillotin carrying the scent of strength masculinity and character. see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past...4 Answers
  • How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black version...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jimmy W.
Orlando
Polo Red is like the snarky younger brother of Polo Blue. Its a little spicier and a little more edgy. I got it as soon as it came out and I LOVE it. Its one of those "last all day" kind of colognes that you can always rely on to keep you smelling fresh. If i had to name a downside (reason for the 4 stars), I would say that this scent is not a year round one. Its much more complimentary for the fall and winter seasons. But hey...nothing wrong with seasonality right?!
De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
I bought this cologne for my father. It smells great! It’s one of my top favorite colognes. It isn’t that pricy either. The scent is like none other. I purchased this item from Dillard’s in the Mall of Acadiana. The makers of this product doesn’t need to improve anything on this product. I love it and would recommend it to any guy looking for a great smelling cologne
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Ralph Lauren's Polo Red is a masculine cologne with sweet, grapefruit undertones. It has a spicy, seductive saffron fragrance with an enticing yet comforting deep redwood scent overall. Great for a date night.
Alexis T.
My favorite cologne my husband wears & also one of the only ones he will wear! I absolutely LOVE the smell of this one. It’s not too strong but still a very good smell! I always buy him a small bottle for Christmas to throw in his stocking & he loves it! (And so do I) 😉
Melissa K.
Yuba City, CA
Smells yummy. Not an over powering scent and very manly. Great every day wear for an office setting or just a nice date scent. Makes me wanna cuddle up next to him and sniff him a little more. Def recommend
Savannah H.
I originally bought this for my husband because I couldn't find this brands after shave, I am glad I bought this because, wow..it smells sooo good on my hubby, he can spray just a few sprays and the whole room smells like him, it just smells so manly and clean, I really enjoy this scent on my man. 5 billion stars from me. I highly recommend this.
Alexus M.
Henderson
This smells soooo good! Smelt it in stores I don’t know about how long it’s lasts and stuff, but I will soon purchase this for my husband and see how all of that turns out! Smells super warm, woodsy.
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I like this scent, but my bf doesn’t like it very much. I think it’s a fresh and cool scent that’s great for everyday use. The packaging is great as well. But, I don’t think it’s that signature scent that women will die to smell on a man
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
This is my fiances all time favorite cologne.  I buy it for him as a gift and I've never seen him look so happy.  The smell of it is sooo good.  i see why he loves it.  I love it when he wears it.  It is a versatile fragrance.  he can wear it work, casually, or for a night out
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
My girlfriend bought me this cologne as an anniversary gift and I must say I love it, the scent is very masculine and fresh. I'm already by my second bottle and I'm sure I will keep repurchasing. Price is similar to other high end colognes and at Macy's they sell sets which are worth it in price.
Jiwon C.
Richmond, VA
How does this scent compare to the Blue and Black versions? I'm running out and am looking to possibly expand to a different scent.
Kristina S.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to get this for my hubby for the past two years. What are your thoughts on this product?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can i buy this Or where can I order it at I'm trying to get this for someone
dan d.
Vancouver, WA
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?

back